Fate/Grand Order |OT| That’s Hell You’re Walking Into

What'd you get on the guaranteed SSR? i went lancer and got two Enkidus and a Vlad (lancer), and Jaguar man NP4.
Ugh. I did the assassin/ruler one. I don't have a 5* assassin servant and paid money to maybe get one. Since there is only one, yes ONE, 5* assassin (which sucks), I knew there was a chance I would get Jeanne. Not that I would mind that since I don't have her. But I got TWO 5* servants and they were both JEANNE! Man, I was so pissed. I don't get 5* servants in the game. It just doesn't really happen. Hell, I can't even get 4* units. My whole pull was fraggin Jekyll. Can you believe that? I got like 5 of him. All of the guys I could have gotten and I got 5 of fraggin' Jekyll. There are so many assassin servants I don't have and ended up with 2 Jeanne (not an assassin), 5 Jekyll, and the rest cards. Terrible pull, man. It sucked. I'll never do this again...ever. I felt like I wasted money (which I did). I'm still pissed about it.

Jul 1, 2009
Ugh. I did the assassin/ruler one. I don't have a 5* assassin servant and paid money to maybe get one. Since there is only one, yes ONE, 5* assassin (which sucks), I knew there was a chance I would get Jeanne. Not that I would mind that since I don't have her. But I got TWO 5* servants and they were both JEANNE! Man, I was so pissed. I don't get 5* servants in the game. It just doesn't really happen. Hell, I can't even get 4* units. My whole pull was fraggin Jekyll. Can you believe that? I got like 5 of him. All of the guys I could have gotten and I got 5 of fraggin' Jekyll. There are so many assassin servants I don't have and ended up with 2 Jeanne (not an assassin), 5 Jekyll, and the rest cards. Terrible pull, man. It sucked. I'll never do this again...ever. I felt like I wasted money (which I did). I'm still pissed about it.
Well, Jeanne NP2 is definitely not worth much, but one copy is great for stall teams. She's going to serve you pretty well when break bars get implemented this year if you don't have Merlin/Buster teams to crash right through the enemies. There was a time on the tier list where Jeanne was the highest rated servant that's not Merlin/Waver. Still, sorry you didn't get Jack.

I was able to snag Hassan last night, but I had to dig into the wallet a little to do so. He was my most wanted servant for this half of the year until the new Summer units, so I didn't mind dropping some cash. I still have a little chunk leftover to try for MHXA when her banner releases in a few weeks. They really front-loaded this year in this game. Lots of return banners for the rest of the year.

I'm really sad that the ember mines are back to normal, I was enjoying the influx.

I don't mind having one of her, but to actually get a 5* and it's the same one...ugh. I didn't think there was a way I'd be disappointed and came away disappointed.

I can't think of anything else I'd want out of this game until the Summer banner comes back and I can get a second try for Surfer Mordred and Watergun Artoria. I doubt I'll get lucky, but that's the only thing I wanted to save for so far. The game is getting to the point where I'm just not interested in anything going forward since fights are getting harder and the game is getting harder in general. I still can't really finish the Camelot thing and I'm not interested in continuing with it. At least I get ghost Da Vinci in the shop. I don't like BS fights and I feel like this game is going in the direction of FFBE with lots of silly fights that really aren't all that much fun.

Which is another reason why I'm so mad about the whole Jeanne thing. I can't believe I was weak enough to go against something I said I wouldn't do and pay for something I know I'm on the verge of quitting anyway. It's not like the game has done much to keep my invested up until this point. Pretty much all of my pulls have been shitty and the only thing I can say I REALLY got luck with is that I got Scath when I wanted her, even though it was looking like that wasn't going to happen, too. This game just doesn't give at all and expect everyone to drop insane amounts of money to gamble for units. It sucks.

It sucks even more that I like the characters and the events and that keeps me playing. I'd like to have a well rounded group of characters I like, but the game just doesn't let that happen, even with saving tons of SQ.

One funny thing about all of this is I'm afraid to pull for casters because I have this sinking feeling I'll end up with Zhuge #3. That's one of my biggest fears. I don't want to waste another rare as hell 5* pull on another Zhuge....

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2009
I don't mind having one of her, but to actually get a 5* and it's the same one...ugh. I didn't think there was a way I'd be disappointed and came away disappointed.

I can't think of anything else I'd want out of this game until the Summer banner comes back and I can get a second try for Surfer Mordred and Watergun Artoria. I doubt I'll get lucky, but that's the only thing I wanted to save for so far. The game is getting to the point where I'm just not interested in anything going forward since fights are getting harder and the game is getting harder in general. I still can't really finish the Camelot thing and I'm not interested in continuing with it. At least I get ghost Da Vinci in the shop. I don't like BS fights and I feel like this game is going in the direction of FFBE with lots of silly fights that really aren't all that much fun.

Which is another reason why I'm so mad about the whole Jeanne thing. I can't believe I was weak enough to go against something I said I wouldn't do and pay for something I know I'm on the verge of quitting anyway. It's not like the game has done much to keep my invested up until this point. Pretty much all of my pulls have been shitty and the only thing I can say I REALLY got luck with is that I got Scath when I wanted her, even though it was looking like that wasn't going to happen, too. This game just doesn't give at all and expect everyone to drop insane amounts of money to gamble for units. It sucks.

It sucks even more that I like the characters and the events and that keeps me playing. I'd like to have a well rounded group of characters I like, but the game just doesn't let that happen, even with saving tons of SQ.

One funny thing about all of this is I'm afraid to pull for casters because I have this sinking feeling I'll end up with Zhuge #3. That's one of my biggest fears. I don't want to waste another rare as hell 5* pull on another Zhuge....
Understandable. If you like any of the stories, though, you really should still make an attempt to finish Camelot and Babylonia. They were really fun reads. Nothing wrong with just playing for the easy events and saving SQ though.