• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the new dailies. Also been watching this streamer Ziss doing pulls.

1) FGO is going to be funded for the forseeable future if all whales are like him
2) I hope I have better luck than him when I finally pull the trigger on my quartz

Grazzt

Your Mary kicks ass. Good job.

Got no heart drops today, guess this is payback for getting two scales yesterday.
She does
plQMUZU.png

Sciel

Loving the new dailies. Also been watching this streamer Ziss doing pulls.

1) FGO is going to be funded for the forseeable future if all whales are like him
2) I hope I have better luck than him when I finally pull the trigger on my quartz

His daily challenge for Drake has been lol.

Another massive whale who can fund the game on his own is "TouhouSniper98"

Moonlight

Banned
Urkkk, need 10 more caster monuments for my final Waver ascension. Pretty unlikely I'll get enough next week, so now it's a matter of waiting for the Halloween event to save me.

Urkkk, need 10 more caster monuments for my final Waver ascension. Pretty unlikely I'll get enough next week, so now it's a matter of waiting for the Halloween event to save me.

Get those blue gems in the meantime and grind your way towards 4/4/4.

Possibly even sacrifice some pages for 4/5/5 or 4/4/6 in order to be at the absolute forefront...

That's a good idea, yeah. At this point I have way more magic gems even, lol.

What's the best mission to farm them?

Outside of the daily it's pretty much just Sunken Rock Seas.

But rates seem not bad there (compared to if you're trying to get serpent jewels out of it).

Today in "We Are Rich As Fuck, Here's A Bunch of Shit You Don't Care About"

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/74tzxc/fgo_unseat_monster_strike_as_the_1_monthly/

You would think with this level of income they could actually make the JP servers work after a maintenance. And maybe optimize the performance of the game client a little. I'm seriously thinking about installing Remix OS on my Surface Pro 2 just to play this game and have it not perform like shit.

Kuro, Kintoki Rider and BB are all amazing Welfares.

Kuro is the best Faker.

Strimei

I have to say, the new dailies have really kept my interest up. I look forward to doing them every day. I'm sure that excitement will wane but they present a challenge unlike the previous ones, and I like having to actually bring other units.

Slashlen

I've gotten 3 in a day-worth of AP. It's just RNG as usual.

Hoping this luck keeps up for Saber Sundays since I need monuments for my Altera and Siegfried.

I just need 2 before cheap XP dailies to max ascend Cu. I already have the cards, I don't want them to take up space next week.

Strimei

For anyone playing the Japanese version, chapter 3 of Epic of Remnant will be out later this month, and
Parvati
was just announced, 4* Lancer (see her NP, its pretty sweet).

She has a Sakura costume because fo the whole Heaven's Feel movie coming out. Also speaking of, there are four Sakura CEs...but only if you actually physically see the movie in Japan, apparently. Its of Sakura dressed up as four servants (Medusa, Jeanne, da Vinci, and Nero Bride (she looks pretty good as the first two, the latter two...eh not so much).

Hopefully get to see CA Hassan's updated animations soon too!

This is Sakura as pseudo-servant, much like the other FSN characters they've done this with. Seems inevitable that the rest of the cast will follow (and there is much speculation about who they'll be). At any rate the Parvati gacha goes live in Japan in 15 minutes, so we'll know more very soon.

...There is nothing about this HF collab that prevents it from coming to the US for the theater release here, is there?

...Could we get Parvati here this year?

Strimei

I remember hearing an idea of Kotomine as Rasputin and I would be throwing my money at my phonescreen so hard for that.

Anyway, that'd be pretty neat to have her for that, but I feel we may just get the CEs. Who knows though?

Sciel

For anyone playing the Japanese version, chapter 3 of Epic of Remnant will be out later this month, and
Parvati
was just announced, 4* Lancer (see her NP, its pretty sweet).

She has a Sakura costume because fo the whole Heaven's Feel movie coming out. Also speaking of, there are four Sakura CEs...but only if you actually physically see the movie in Japan, apparently. Its of Sakura dressed up as four servants (Medusa, Jeanne, da Vinci, and Nero Bride (she looks pretty good as the first two, the latter two...eh not so much).

Hopefully get to see CA Hassan's updated animations soon too!
That servant looks quite...generic tbh. Other than her eye/hair color, I wouldn't say she looks like Sakura much at all.

The Rider CE looks good, others are eh...

Articalys

The best part about this is that each costume CE is only available at the theater for one week, so if you're a collector who wants them all you'll need to go to the theater four weeks in a row.

They're all just the "+50 Mystic Code XP" promo skill, but still...

Strimei

Yeah, his biggest role in the F/SN story is over sadly.

Been a long while but looks like I remembered it right. Pity.

Anyway, art for the new Assassin in chapter 3 was revealed. Three words: Fishnets and bandages (I guess those could be called bandages, anyway). Not liking that look.

Silhouettes for other new servants are also shown, and one is clearly Shuten Doji, the other Raikou.

Strimei

Apparently the artist is Boudica's artist so yeah i'm not surprised at the disappointing design.

Ah, that's what was so familiar about the design to me. I couldn't place it.

...well at least we're spared the horrible clothes Boudica's got.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's only 2 good artists in that set.

Strimei

Showed a friend that various-artist picture. Her response (in regards to my mention of how I couldn't even tell that was Sakura at first in the center):

she has the ribbon tho

Which, I have to admit, I didn't notice at first. Made me laugh, in any event.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's because Sakura's design is impossibly generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom