• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Pejo

Grats on scath!

All interludes done...
All rank up done...
All free quests done...
All owned servants max level...

Switching between bone mines and QP mines now...

Apparently I accidentally sold almost all of the gatcha CE's for the coming event because they were in the general pool and forgot they were for an event... Guess I'll pull for jalter after all!

Edit: Since this is Musashi's last banner, I decided to get her from NP1 to NP2... It only took 465SQ...
Pictured: deanote666 deanote666 last night
AE69Jzh.jpg

Congrats on getting NP2 though, she's a beast. I'm saving up for Semi and MHXA rerun, going to try to NP2 her for upcoming Skadi meta.

Last edited:

EDarkness

One day I will be able to take part in events...

I'm not sure why the devs of this game make it so hard for new players these days. Most of the new stuff is hard stuff that new guys really can't do and forcing that is kinda wrong in my opinion.

Zambatoh

It's because the stories for these events have ties to the main stories. So if your party is strong enough to take on these main story quests then it stands to reason these special events would be balanced for those players in mind.

For example, the CCC event assumes the pillars escaped after Solomon, resulting in Kiara's arrival.
And the upcoming Da Vinci portrait event assumes you've already defeated Jalter in Orleans.

Last edited:

EDarkness

It's a strange gating of content for new players, though. I couldn't do the BB event because I hadn't done something at the time. Which is crazy, because I did have a strong enough crew to do it. I think it would just be better to say, "Hey, story spoilers! If you do this, then you're going to get spoiled." If players want to continue, they've been warned. Making things so hard for new guys is probably not the best way to retrain people.

Zambatoh

There's nothing strange about it. This is a very common practice in just about every online game ever made. Though I suppose an exception can be made for Path of Exile.

And even in most Single Player RPGs, you wouldn't normally have access to side quests or even expansion content unless you progressed far enough into the story to do them.

Also I think you might be underestimating the difficulty of CCC quite a bit. Not only is it one hell of a grind, but the RNG is quite strong on those maps thanks to BB's slot machine which instills random buffs or debuffs. And don't even get me started on Kiara. Even if you manage to grind out her debuffs, she can still cause problems if you're not ready for it.

Last edited:

Pejo

There's nothing strange about it. This is a very common practice in just about every online game ever made. Though I suppose an exception can be made for Path of Exile.

And even in most Single Player RPGs, you wouldn't normally have access to side quests or even expansion content unless you progressed far enough into the story to do them.

Also I think you might be underestimating the difficulty of CCC quite a bit. Not only is it one hell of a grind, but the RNG is quite strong on those maps thanks to BB's slot machine which instills random buffs or debuffs. And don't even get me started on Kiara. Even if you manage to grind out her debuffs, she can still cause problems if you're not ready for it.
Man, CCC was such a good event. Lots of unique mechanics, stages you couldn't just 3 round with berserkers, good story, amazing welfare.

EDarkness

I've been playing a bunch of gacha games and none of them gate off content if you haven't done other content. Content is presented and everyone can do them. The difficulty being up to the player to manage (or not for fairly easy stuff). This game is the only one that says, "This event can't be done unless you've done X." Which is crazy because it means newbies or people who don't want to do the story stuff are stuck and being forced to do it. I had/have no interest in doing the story stuff...yet I'm forced to do it because events are gated, which is terrible. It's even worse for newbies who want to do the new content (because it's limited and is good for farming), but can't because it's locked away behind something they may or may not have any interest in doing.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I did 1 ten roll for JAlter since I don't have any SQ left. I got Jeanne.....ruler Np3. Masterful troll again :messenger_grinning_smiling: It's an SSR for 30SQ so I won't complain. Most likely going to save until Skadi now and work on servants I have until then.

With the exp rate up I leveled to cap Saber Alter, Lancer Alter, Arash, Scathach, Scathach Assassin and grailed Sheba to 90. I can see why everyone loves Arash now. Insta wave 1 killer.

Pejo

I did 1 ten roll for JAlter since I don't have any SQ left. I got Jeanne.....ruler Np3. Masterful troll again :messenger_grinning_smiling: It's an SSR for 30SQ so I won't complain. Most likely going to save until Skadi now and work on servants I have until then.

With the exp rate up I leveled to cap Saber Alter, Lancer Alter, Arash, Scathach, Scathach Assassin and grailed Sheba to 90. I can see why everyone loves Arash now. Insta wave 1 killer.
Bingo bango. Also, it frees you up from having to use the battle uniform for every quest so you can run a different mystic code. I actually grailed my Arash because he's so useful. I only wish that Fran was a berserker version of Arash like in the anime.

Sakura

Eh, I disagree. It should be compared to other gacha games, in which none of the ones I've ever played have tied events between main story progress.
I don't really understand the point on single player RPGs either. What single player RPG has this? "Hey, we decided to start this timed sidequest, but you can't actually do it because you aren't far enough in the story! And when you do catch up, it'll be over anyway!".
I don't necessarily have a problem with tying events to story progress on a fundamental level. The problem with FGO though is the main story takes for ever. Every single battle is so slow. Fighting wave after wave of wyverns or whatever the hell else. Half of it, maybe even more, is just filler. It doesn't help that the first 4 chapters aren't very good either, in my opinion. I'm currently on Solomon (in the JP version), and the first chapter with a story I actually somewhat enjoyed was Camelot, and Babylon was the first one I actually liked.
Imagine you're a new player next month or something, and the new event says you have to have finished LB5. Jesus, it would take an ungodly amount of time before you could actually do events.
I figure they will change it sometime in the future though. As there is only going to be more and more story, and it will be harder to attract new players. It's one thing if you only have 3 or 4 story chapters out and you require completion. It's another if you have 30.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I missed out on a few events when I first started since I did not have the story done at that point. I also wish they would just let you at least attempt them. There's a lot of creative ways to beat things.

I've been doing a lot of the lotto since it's easy to farm and it has a lot of mats I need. I'm up to 25 boxes between the two sets. I'm going to switch over to heart farming for a bit. In looking at the yearly mats list in the OP there's only 30 more hearts from shop this year, and 20 of those are at the end of the year. I have enough stocked for Scathach's skills, but need another 25 or so for Gilgamesh.

Eh, I disagree. It should be compared to other gacha games, in which none of the ones I've ever played have tied events between main story progress.
I don't really understand the point on single player RPGs either. What single player RPG has this? "Hey, we decided to start this timed sidequest, but you can't actually do it because you aren't far enough in the story! And when you do catch up, it'll be over anyway!".
I don't necessarily have a problem with tying events to story progress on a fundamental level. The problem with FGO though is the main story takes for ever. Every single battle is so slow. Fighting wave after wave of wyverns or whatever the hell else. Half of it, maybe even more, is just filler. It doesn't help that the first 4 chapters aren't very good either, in my opinion. I'm currently on Solomon (in the JP version), and the first chapter with a story I actually somewhat enjoyed was Camelot, and Babylon was the first one I actually liked.
Imagine you're a new player next month or something, and the new event says you have to have finished LB5. Jesus, it would take an ungodly amount of time before you could actually do events.
I figure they will change it sometime in the future though. As there is only going to be more and more story, and it will be harder to attract new players. It's one thing if you only have 3 or 4 story chapters out and you require completion. It's another if you have 30.
Plenty of people are still entering the game, there are lots of new players, Fate has always been a story-driven franchise (it started out as a Visual Novel), a lot of event content is actually tied to the story and is story-relevant in this game unlike almost all other gachas, and the main story itself is one of FGO's strongest aspects and distinguishes it from almost all other gachas.

The reason why the first several singularities (Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London) all feel fillery is because of the history of the game and how it evolved. No one had any idea if FGO would succeed or not at launch. Nasu wrote the original scenario and Singularity F and then he rode off into the sunset thinking he was done. However FGO quickly grew into a phenomenon in Japan, and at some point close to America singularity they brought Nasu back and so Camelot, Babylonia, and Solomon were all personally written by Nasu himself. So yeah, the quality of writing jumps massively right around then when Nasu took over.

The reason why FGO needed a whole year of Epic of Remnant to fill the empty gap after the first arc ended was because Nasu is also personally writing Cosmos in the Lostbelt himself. This is one reason why the pace of Lostbelts has been excruciatingly slow, last year in Japan they only got 1.5-ish chapters of Lostbelt! Nasu doesn't write fast and never has because he writes just sheer volumes of lore before starting any story, this goes all the way back to original F/SN after all. This is how he is, he has reportedly already written more material for FGO than he has for F/SN and we all know how long original F/SN is.

If you are looking for a gacha where all you do is pull for units because haha story amirite, I suggest Fire Emblem Heroes or Azur Lane. Joining this game late is like joining an MMO late, you have years of content to clear before you can get to new content unless it's WoW and no one cares about the story past maybe WotLK and just buys jump potions. FGO isn't your average gacha and never has been, maybe that's why it has been so massively successful despite being such a nice property compared to I dunno Pokemon.

You can set battles to 2x speed in the battle menu. Noble Phantasms cannot be skipped, which remains one of FGO's most enduring memes. People who farm a lot in this game will spend years of their mortal lives watching NP's over and over forever. Oh well. Some of the NP's look really cool at least.

Last edited:

EDarkness

I think Fate/Grand Order survives because the fanbase is dedicated and pretty much along for the ride, but there are lots of folks who don't stick around. My friend's list is mostly people who used to play, but don't play anymore. However, of those who still play, I'd classify them as super fans or whales. I've started to not accept anymore friends, because they don't generally stick around and I end up with a bunch of people who aren't playing anymore. The ones left seem to have no problem spending like crazy for stuff. It's also probably the only gacha I've spent decent money on because I'm silly that way, too. The story is terrible, though...at least in my opinion, and I know folks who defend it's silliness to their dying day. I don't care for it at all and skip it 90% of the time.

The other thing about this is that the Fate series has very few games for people to connect to. They've done the Extella series and there are the PSP games. It's not like that group has other ways to collect the characters. Fire Emblem has it's own games as do Pokemon and the like. I've always wondered why they've never invested in more games and such, but this game is the only one where fans can collect servants and get constant new content. That's my theory as to why this game does so well. For this reason they can do what they want and people will suffer through it.

Anyway, gating things off so that people can't even try content is frustrating. I should have quit once I couldn't do the BB event because I hadn't suffered through the story. There was no reason for that. It's not like it has a huge power gap with servants as power creep really isn't a thing in this game. The only reason I'm still even playing this game is because if I want to play a Fate game with those characters, there aren't many options at this point.

Zambatoh

I think Fate/Grand Order survives because the fanbase is dedicated and pretty much along for the ride, but there are lots of folks who don't stick around. My friend's list is mostly people who used to play, but don't play anymore. However, of those who still play, I'd classify them as super fans or whales. I've started to not accept anymore friends, because they don't generally stick around and I end up with a bunch of people who aren't playing anymore. The ones left seem to have no problem spending like crazy for stuff. It's also probably the only gacha I've spent decent money on because I'm silly that way, too. The story is terrible, though...at least in my opinion, and I know folks who defend it's silliness to their dying day. I don't care for it at all and skip it 90% of the time.

The other thing about this is that the Fate series has very few games for people to connect to. They've done the Extella series and there are the PSP games. It's not like that group has other ways to collect the characters. Fire Emblem has it's own games as do Pokemon and the like. I've always wondered why they've never invested in more games and such, but this game is the only one where fans can collect servants and get constant new content. That's my theory as to why this game does so well. For this reason they can do what they want and people will suffer through it.

Anyway, gating things off so that people can't even try content is frustrating. I should have quit once I couldn't do the BB event because I hadn't suffered through the story. There was no reason for that. It's not like it has a huge power gap with servants as power creep really isn't a thing in this game. The only reason I'm still even playing this game is because if I want to play a Fate game with those characters, there aren't many options at this point.

Most people came into the series through it's anime and manga adaptations. Of which there are many. Including Kara no Kyoukai and the original Tsukihime anime.
As for the games, until Grand Order,Type-Moon didn't have the budget or influence to put together to many grandiose projects. Honestly it's a wonder we ever got the likes of Melty Blood, the Capcom fighting games or even a proper RPG in the Extra series. But at least we had Ilya's Castle hidden away in Hollow Ataraxia. And in the Vita port, Capsule Servant.
As for the BB event. She will be coming back . They do re-runs of old events for a reason.

Sakura

Plenty of people are still entering the game, there are lots of new players, Fate has always been a story-driven franchise (it started out as a Visual Novel), a lot of event content is actually tied to the story and is story-relevant in this game unlike almost all other gachas, and the main story itself is one of FGO's strongest aspects and distinguishes it from almost all other gachas.

The reason why the first several singularities (Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London) all feel fillery is because of the history of the game and how it evolved. No one had any idea if FGO would succeed or not at launch. Nasu wrote the original scenario and Singularity F and then he rode off into the sunset thinking he was done. However FGO quickly grew into a phenomenon in Japan, and at some point close to America singularity they brought Nasu back and so Camelot, Babylonia, and Solomon were all personally written by Nasu himself. So yeah, the quality of writing jumps massively right around then when Nasu took over.

The reason why FGO needed a whole year of Epic of Remnant to fill the empty gap after the first arc ended was because Nasu is also personally writing Cosmos in the Lostbelt himself. This is one reason why the pace of Lostbelts has been excruciatingly slow, last year in Japan they only got 1.5-ish chapters of Lostbelt! Nasu doesn't write fast and never has because he writes just sheer volumes of lore before starting any story, this goes all the way back to original F/SN after all. This is how he is, he has reportedly already written more material for FGO than he has for F/SN and we all know how long original F/SN is.

If you are looking for a gacha where all you do is pull for units because haha story amirite, I suggest Fire Emblem Heroes or Azur Lane. Joining this game late is like joining an MMO late, you have years of content to clear before you can get to new content unless it's WoW and no one cares about the story past maybe WotLK and just buys jump potions. FGO isn't your average gacha and never has been, maybe that's why it has been so massively successful despite being such a nice property compared to I dunno Pokemon.

You can set battles to 2x speed in the battle menu. Noble Phantasms cannot be skipped, which remains one of FGO's most enduring memes. People who farm a lot in this game will spend years of their mortal lives watching NP's over and over forever. Oh well. Some of the NP's look really cool at least.
Please, I'm well aware of Fate's origins, I played FSN almost 15 years ago, and have played numerous games since then.
None of this explains why they can't just put a spoiler warning on an event, and let people decide for themselves. You just get people skipping through the story so they can take part in the events, which isn't really any different. Those same people aren't going to read the event story anyway.

Pejo

Please, I'm well aware of Fate's origins, I played FSN almost 15 years ago, and have played numerous games since then.
None of this explains why they can't just put a spoiler warning on an event, and let people decide for themselves. You just get people skipping through the story so they can take part in the events, which isn't really any different. Those same people aren't going to read the event story anyway.
I'd argue that if you don't enjoy the story or aren't reading it, there's very little in the gameplay department that would even make it a satisfying experience. I get that people like the art/history/designs of the characters, and I won't shame if you play just for that, but not reading the story or outright hating it really is missing the forest for the trees. It's very much a VN with RNG card based combat to fill in between the VN stuff. E EDarkness even admits he hates the game yet he's one of the few players left from the original OT, so there's gotta be something that keeps him in despite hating the story and the gameplay.

Regarding new players, the only thing they'd need to add to improve the experience is some sort of "start dash" where you can earn 2-3 SR selectors in the first week or two, and do half AP for all story for the same time period with a cache of gold apples for new players.

That said, I think gating events to singularities is stupid unless they directly reference the events of the singularities. Still, to act like the story isn't important to some of these events misses the point entirely.

EDarkness

I'd argue that if you don't enjoy the story or aren't reading it, there's very little in the gameplay department that would even make it a satisfying experience. I get that people like the art/history/designs of the characters, and I won't shame if you play just for that, but not reading the story or outright hating it really is missing the forest for the trees. It's very much a VN with RNG card based combat to fill in between the VN stuff. E EDarkness even admits he hates the game yet he's one of the few players left from the original OT, so there's gotta be something that keeps him in despite hating the story and the gameplay.

Regarding new players, the only thing they'd need to add to improve the experience is some sort of "start dash" where you can earn 2-3 SR selectors in the first week or two, and do half AP for all story for the same time period with a cache of gold apples for new players.

That said, I think gating events to singularities is stupid unless they directly reference the events of the singularities. Still, to act like the story isn't important to some of these events misses the point entirely.

The issue is that it takes the choice away from the player. Other games will tell you that there are spoilers if you continue. So if you're willing to accept that, then carry on. If someone doesn't want spoilers, then they can do the story to catch up. Blocking people from that content is just bad design and hurts new players who are interested in trying out that stuff (even if they ultimately get their ass kicked initially). Otherwise they have to wait a year (or more) before they can try again and if that event includes a character they like, then they're SOL which sucks. They may not even be playing when it comes back.

As for myself, I'll admit freely that the story is terrible and not the reason I play. The reason I'm even still playing this is because there aren't other games using these characters available. I've played the other Fate games to death but they're not getting supported with new content...even if I wish they would add some new maps to Fate/Extella Link. So if I want to play with these characters, then this is the only way to do it. If they made an MMO or something I'd be all over that if it was an action RPG or something. In that case, I'd drop this game entirely. On top of that, I love the NP and the art. They really need to make some other games in this series. My thirst for a good JRPG with amazingly stylized art has not been quenched. I started playing a game named Destiny Child because the art is amazing, even if the gameplay is mostly meh. At least they're totally fine with giving out things to keep people rolling and playing if the RNG for new units is bad. Something I wish the Fate guys would do.

Until we get another game that is well supported, I'm stuck playing this game if I want my Fate fix.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
The issue is that it takes the choice away from the player. Other games will tell you that there are spoilers if you continue. So if you're willing to accept that, then carry on. If someone doesn't want spoilers, then they can do the story to catch up. Blocking people from that content is just bad design and hurts new players who are interested in trying out that stuff (even if they ultimately get their ass kicked initially). Otherwise they have to wait a year (or more) before they can try again and if that event includes a character they like, then they're SOL which sucks. They may not even be playing when it comes back.

As for myself, I'll admit freely that the story is terrible and not the reason I play. The reason I'm even still playing this is because there aren't other games using these characters available. I've played the other Fate games to death but they're not getting supported with new content...even if I wish they would add some new maps to Fate/Extella Link. So if I want to play with these characters, then this is the only way to do it. If they made an MMO or something I'd be all over that if it was an action RPG or something. In that case, I'd drop this game entirely. On top of that, I love the NP and the art. They really need to make some other games in this series. My thirst for a good JRPG with amazingly stylized art has not been quenched. I started playing a game named Destiny Child because the art is amazing, even if the gameplay is mostly meh. At least they're totally fine with giving out things to keep people rolling and playing if the RNG for new units is bad. Something I wish the Fate guys would do.

Until we get another game that is well supported, I'm stuck playing this game if I want my Fate fix.

I'm hoping the new Type Moon studio that formed last year makes some decent Fate games.

Pejo

Sounds like this is up your alley: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/Extra

EDarkness

I looked into this, but I just don't like playing games on my PSP. I ended up watching the story on Youtube. Extella was fun, though. I can also see why so many people didn't like it. Musou games aren't for everyone.

I'm hoping the new Type Moon studio that formed last year makes some decent Fate games.

Yeah, I'm hoping we get something good and something they are going to support properly. The Extella games are fun, but I hope they can find a good mix of gameplay that other players can get into (for those who don't like musou games). Maybe that's probably asking too much.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Up to 40 boxes so far. I got enough bones for Scathach’s skills. I’m working on proofs for Gil’s skills. I pulled him back in thanksgiving but he requires like 130+ proofs. I think I need 30 more. I also farmed up an extra 30 hearts so far and did the CQ.

I’m going to hit the scripts node that opens tonight pretty hard if it’s not that bad to farm. I want to get a tons of QP and mats stockpiled.

I looked into this, but I just don't like playing games on my PSP. I ended up watching the story on Youtube. Extella was fun, though. I can also see why so many people didn't like it. Musou games aren't for everyone.

I’m not big into Musou games. I did enjoy the Extella games since they let you play with tons of different Fate characters. I’d love to see a more traditional console JRPG with Fate characters and a decent budget though.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
What nodes are you farming for the lotto to be have so many boxes?

I did the scripts node until the one with hearts opened up. I got a ton of CE drops pretty early. I have 1 MLB and then regular ones in all slots. I just have my phone propped up at work and tap things when needed.

By 40 boxes I mean 20 of each one.

EDarkness

Yeah, I'm wondering which one you guys are farming, because so far most of the ones I've been farming drop few of the true or false papers. I was doing the Hermitage one (saber), but my archer group is bad, so it takes too long to do. The Grazie one (archer) doesn't seem to drop enough of the true/false things, either. I'm only on box 2 true/1 false so far because getting the papers has been tough outside of the daily one that gives a ton.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Caster node is giving me 100+ scripts a lot of the time + hearts. I trade the gold currency for QP. I can 4 turn it with Maid Alter + Raikou + friends Drake + Merlin.

Guys the memecomp on ALL node is real. 3T virtually 100% guaranteed, using nothing more than Arash/Zerkerlot/Spartacus. This is the most amazing meme tier. Yes I found it in the guide but for once the guide was telling the truth.

2CgZC6D.jpg

JdTXFkB.jpg

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I need to level Spartacus still :pie_savoring:

Looks like on 1/20 we are getting an SR ticket with a pool of 50 servants. Who to choose.

AARnGXAAAHXT.jpg

Debating between NP1 Zerkerlot or NP2 Parvatti. I hear both will be useful with Skadi.

Last edited:

Pejo

I need to level Spartacus still :pie_savoring:

Looks like on 1/20 we are getting an SR ticket with a pool of 50 servants. Who to choose.

Debating between NP1 Zerkerlot or NP2 Parvatti. I hear both will be useful with Skadi.
This is a surprisingly awesome freebie from the GL team. If you don't have Lancelot (berserker) this is a no-brainer. He's great now and nutso with Skadi (and his awesome animation update coming later).

They want to give me another Gorgon NP level? Sure, I'll take it.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
This is a surprisingly awesome freebie from the GL team. If you don't have Lancelot (berserker) this is a no-brainer. He's great now and nutso with Skadi (and his awesome animation update coming later).

They want to give me another Gorgon NP level? Sure, I'll take it.

I think this video may have sold me on Zerkerlot.

Zambatoh

I find Zerkerlot works pretty well with Raikou as well. Basically they can generate stars almost back to back for that maximum crit goodness. Great for 3-turn clears.

EDarkness

That's cool. Not sure where I'm gonna go. I may just get Artoria Alter so I can finally get her to NP2. The other option would either an Assassin or something.

deanote666

I'm going with Caster of Okeanos since she eluded my 300+SQ on the Salem banner. She's the only 4* in the game I'm missing. (not counting the 2nd mech Liz since that's time locked)

NP5 on zerkalot, NP5 Anna, NP1 Gorgon, NP3 salter, myself.

Fran does more NP damage than Raikou I think. Got her NP3 vs Raikou NP1 though.

Pejo

Fuuuuck, I didn't realize this rerun added a Jeanne alter costume. Guess I'm grinding out that at least. I hadn't even touched the event until today.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I ended on 39 of each box. I got a bunch of characters leveled, skills raised etc. Probably won't ever farm a lottery that much again. That should keep me mostly set for awhile since I don't think I'm going to roll on anything until Skadi & Summer.

Every character I want to ascend or skill I want to raise is stuck behind Phoenix Feathers right now :(

Pejo

Oh guys in case you didn't know, the Babylonia anime is fantastic. You should be watching it.
Is it done yet? I like to usually binge them, so I wanted to wait until everything was out. I mean, I know what happens , but still.

I did manage to get Jeanne's costume, and got to box 8/box 5 on the lotto. Not bad for like 1 day of grinding - it wasn't pleasant though. For some reason I read the guides wrong and was farming the archer stage for the gold event currency, instead of the Saber one which dropped like 10x more. I went into a random Interlude with a ragtag team just to see the animations with her costume on, and accidentally picked the Ozy one with a single wave of 100 enemies with 50k HP each. I realized I fucked up when I killed the first wave with NP spam and looked away from phone, only to see replacements pop up immediately. Lost 21AP to that, lol.

Challenge event time. This one looks fun, I'll need to plan out some teams.

EDarkness

I wonder if Raikou will be available to pull during this new event. I don't care about the event itself, though. Might take a bit of time to not play this game as much and just log in daily to collect stuff.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Anime is still ongoing. I think last week was episode 14 or 15.

Raikou has rate up with the next event.

Pejo

I hate when they give the ticket a day or two early. Why can't they just line it up to be delivered when the redemption period starts.

EDarkness

I hate when they give the ticket a day or two early. Why can't they just line it up to be delivered when the redemption period starts.

Seriously. I was looking for where to redeem it and then saw that we can't do that until the 22nd. What's the point of giving the ticket early?

EDarkness

My choice is boring since I'm gonna get Artoria Alter. I'll be happy to have her at NP2 and since we can't get any of the really rare units (like the Summer units), my choice is clear.

Top Bottom