• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Father Asks Final Fantasy XV's Prompto To Give Daughter A Special Holiday Message

That's awesome. He was such a big surprise for me because going in I thought he'd be obnoxious as hell. He was such a charming dude and I loved his sometimes nerdy banter. Good on the VA for doing this.

Must say that Euphrates is a beautiful name which I've never heard someone being named before.

Tyaren

Accessories can help with that.

I unlocked the two accessories thing for Prompto ASAP so he could use the camera strap and an HP/defense accessory.

Yep, thanks to accessories Prompto has the highest HP in my party. Can't stand to see the little guy getting killed. :(

Must say that Euphrates is a beautiful name I've never heard before.

Euphrates is a famous river flowing through Turkey, Syria and Iraq.
Together with it's brother Tigris, Euphrates is the most import water vein of the region since ancient Mesopotamia.

That's awesome. He was such a big surprise for me because going in I thought he'd be obnoxious as hell. He was such a charming dude and I loved his sometimes nerdy banter. Good on the VA for doing this.

I was shocked at how good of a job he did for prompto, voice acting prompto in English was an Impossible task and he did great.

Hes also the only prompto actor who did the little jingle after his FF victory celebration, none of the other voice actors did that so he obviously ad-libbed it in there.

He probably doesn't want to record dirty lines to anyone.

I just want him to say "Hi, I'm video game superstar Nathan Drake. I love going on adventures, but there's nothing "Uncharted" about substance abuse."

But he won't say this no matter how many times I tweet him. Maybe I'll tell him it's for my young daughter.

n0razi

Looks like Vaan from FF12 but it is soooo much a better character

Top 5 worst FF character
latest

Top 5 best FF character
Prompto-s-new-design-final-fantasy-xv-37716551-1600-900.jpg

I went in with the same mentality and like many by the end I declared him #Bestbro. I rarely buy DLC even when it's a game I like but I'm pretty sure I'll buy the Prompto DLC when it releases.

I'm gonna ask for Luna, Iris, Cindy and Aranea's actors to record "dismantle the patriarchy!" for me as a message.

Now THAT would be sweet 🤓

aadiboy

This article is written weird. Not introducing Euphrates as the name of the girl and just putting it out there, ending the article with a random factoid about Prompto taking pictures. Also why was the daughter wearing a PSVR headset while listening to the recording? Just a weird article all around.

Euphrates is a famous river flowing through Turkey, Syria and Iraq.
Together with it's brother Tigris, Euphrates is the most import water vein of the region since ancient Mesopotamia.
Yeah I know that. I was referring to it being used as a person's name, which is something I hadn't heard of before.

I was so confused at who or what Euphrates is at first... Article could have been clearer on that.

Other than that, nice. Prompto continues to be the best of the 4 bros.

That's very nice of him. Any VA that does nice things like this for a character that they've voiced is always a cool person in my book.

I know that Reuben Langdon voiced Dante in PlayStation All Star Battle Royale without taking any money, just because the director was a fan of OG Dante and wanted to have Reuben's voice for the character. That was super cool as well.

The Argus

Awesome little gesture to a young fan.

That said, really wish Square looked at Rockstar and Naughty Dog (the true VA/mocap masters in the industry) rather than anime/AA games for inspiration. The voice acting and the dialogue writing is something from a 2001 Toonami show.

Top Bottom