• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite DLC/Expansion pack?

R6Rider

Gold Member
Tribunal and Bloodmoon for Morrowind will always be among my favorites.

Ballad of Gay Tony for GTA IV, Blood & Wine for Witcher 3, and Undead Nightmare for RDR are also really good.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

I dunno if this counts as an Expansion/DLC
and even though there are many better
I just liked it so much, and it's my favorite FarCry installment for sure

Tschumi

The Burning Crusade.

Nothing wrong with Vanilla imo, but TBC just took it to the end zone. Better gearing systems, better raid rewards, better zones, yeah it was all hot shit.

Oberstein

Blood and Wine (Witcher 3)

Playing it again in 2021 shows how far ahead of its time it was. One detail among others: the OST is not cheap and as good as the base game, while many publishers are content to make an extra music or two, here it is a complete one. In fact, everything is complete, to the point where it could be a new game by itself.

Nan39xf.gif

Mr Hyde

Lost Crowns trilogy for Dark Souls 2. Very cool Dlc that brings awesome new levels, weapons and bosses to an already great game. They are so fun to explore. Love the Old Hunters for Bloodborne and The Ringed City for DS3 too. I hope Elden Ring gets some exciting expansions as well.

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
CoD4 variety map pack, solely because of one map - Killhouse. I've spend countless hours on 27/4 Killhouse-only servers back in the day, with my longest sitting ever that was 26 straight hours, shit was that good.

Juza

Blood and Wine (Witcher 3)

Playing it again in 2021 shows how far ahead of its time it was. One detail among others: the OST is not cheap and as good as the base game, while many publishers are content to make an extra music or two, here it is a complete one. In fact, everything is complete, to the point where it could be a new game by itself.

Nan39xf.gif

The feeling when you enter Beauclair and this piece starts playing.. :messenger_relieved:

Believe it or not! three composers have worked on that expansion! Piotr Musial, Mikolai Stroinski and the main composer of the game Marcin Przybylowicz

While many AAA studios only have one composer for all their shit and yet firing them for stupid reasons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom