• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite logos in gaming

EhoaVash

the wolf design in the background looks cool
the_legend_of_zelda_-_twilight_princess_logo.png

Salsa

I wonder about people trying to judge the logos from more of an objective standpoint and those being fond to them pureply from nostalgia or how iconic they are

like for example, I love Rare as much as the next guy, but man this version of their logo is just fugly as hell:

rare.jpg

TL4E

I wonder about people trying to judge the logos from more of an objective standpoint and those being fond to them pureply from nostalgia or how iconic they are

like for example, I love Rare as much as the next guy, but man this version of their logo is just fugly as hell:

rare.jpg

Is this better?

file.php

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
s7Nhn88.jpg

It's not just a G, it's a G AND A C. This is one perfect logo! I love the Genki one too, reminds me of fun times with Shutoku Battle.

Yeah, I really like the text title for Wolfenstein. Sharp angles, no spaces, very appropriate for a game full of goose-stepping Nazi bastards you gotta kill.

Salsa

also I prefer the beta logo for Bioshock

it's obviously not as polished and the colors are very rough but I think the cleaner look with the bigger focus in shapes works much better.

Bioshock Infinite is more in line with that

I came in here to say:

EtsxVFL.png

I was really hurt when they changed it to the travesty that it currently is. :(

Konami's games had awesome logos, too. Snatcher, Metal Gear/Solid, Skate Or Die...

Going through this thread, I'll post other logos I thought were really awesome at one point:

Aperture

Atari
an't believe that was made in the early '70s...

Psygnosis
When I first saw it after Sony shut them down, I thought "wow that looks so European demoscene" lol. I might just be talking crazy, but whatever, it's awesome.

Top Bottom