• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Types of Candy?

Skyr

Everything sour. The more, the better.

I like these:

NRT2FL1.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
A few years back they stopped making Strawberry CreamSavers (LifeSavers) and that made me upset.

00019000084538-5sbQRy8W06LmAovm-en-US-0_s500.jpg

Still my favorite, hope they bring them back eventually.

Tesseract

Banned
i like a handful of mini starburst now and again

lemonheads, skittles, jolly ranchers

dark chocolate

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
those chocolate cadbury creme eggs used to be my favorite

WFoiSZi.jpg

Don't really eat candy, but those were the shiz.

Also, liked Baby Ruth, Snickers, Peanut M&Ms I guess the nut-based candies. Never really liked Reeses though. Hershey's chocolate bars once in awhile.

Grinchy

Banned
Back in the early 90s, when Gushers first came out, they were amazing. They came in this teardrop shape and were absolutely filled with the juicy goop in the middle. The grape flavor...oh damn it was good.

A few years in, they changed the shape, likely to be able to fill each one with less goop and save money. They were never the same after that. Nowadays, it's like they use a medical syringe to inject almost no juice inside of each one whatsoever and the flavors all suck.

ExpandKong

Banned
A few years back they stopped making Strawberry CreamSavers (LifeSavers) and that made me upset.

00019000084538-5sbQRy8W06LmAovm-en-US-0_s500.jpg

Still my favorite, hope they bring them back eventually.

Aw man I forgot about these. The orange ones were good too. Is there anything comparable to these on the market still?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Aw man I forgot about these. The orange ones were good too. Is there anything comparable to these on the market still?
Amazon reviews say this is as close as you'll find but it's not 100% accurate

Thankfully I still have a few at my desk at work I'm saving back for an ultra-rainy-day

RSHFx1a.png

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate and mint. Trader Joe’s makes some damn good PB cups.

If you like fruity candy OP you should try hi chews.

anything with caramel and/or nougat can fuck right off

filler ass shit

for register side candy i'll get a cadbury bar or crunch bar or a hershey's cookies and cream

i don't get the cartoon candies like jolly rancher/sour patches

i get these white chocolate truffles, they're my favorite

i also get the dark chocolate

61B1KW1ZC1L._SX679_.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
Whoppers. All day, every day

Sour Patch Kids runner-up
I used to love Whoppers, but I can't even look at them now without thinking of Die Hard Trilogy for PS1.

I had 2 big containers of Whoppers and would just inhale them while playing the game and I ate too many and got sick. Now I just associate them all with nausea all in one big lump.

jshackles

These are probably my favorite things still being made today:

MI-Products-Beans-OF-5ozBox.png

The problem is that it's hard to not just eat the entire box. Also they're cheap.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
anything with caramel and/or nougat can fuck right off

filler ass shit

for register side candy i'll get a cadbury bar or crunch bar or a hershey's cookies and cream

i don't get the cartoon candies like jolly rancher/sour patches

i get these white chocolate truffles, they're my favorite

i also get the dark chocolate

61B1KW1ZC1L._SX679_.jpg
CHOCOLATE ISN'T CANDY TRIP

Top Bottom