• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

FCC wireless chip filing makes me think Sony will announce new Vita hardware

redblack85

Oct 20, 2011
www.everyeye.it
possible announcement at the meeting playstation

the FCC authority has certified a new wireless chip 5Ghz for hardware that as much initials PS Vita recalls

http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/49272054.html

EDIT:

Thanks a Miku39

Greatest Ever

Apr 27, 2015
This is my actual day one.

#VitaMasterRace

Any information on a power boost? I absolutely adore the Vita and the cancelled ports of recent due to lack of power currently stink.

Napalm_Frank

Jun 27, 2011
Finland
I've been hanging on to a wall of shame from a years old thread where people said there is no way of Vita getting a new revision just in case :3

Auctopus

Apr 6, 2014
That'd be a cool surprise
well not anymore
but I think there'd have to be a really decent price point for it to sell or some killer app.

Edit: Lol, as if it's called Trinity. If they reveal Neo, Trinity and show off Morpheus. They could be doing some sort of next phase shit.

SatoAilDarko

Mar 3, 2013
Japan-only?

Vita has disappeared from Target and Toys R Us for a while and Best Buy no longer seems to carry games in stores.

Fady K

Sep 27, 2006
Don't do this to me. This can't be real can it? I cannot imagine Sony producing another handheld after their lack of care and support for the Vita...too good to be true...