• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February US boxart dumping ground of exciting doom

51908Oiip9L._SS400_.jpg

YES!

dodgebox020108.jpg
boxshot_us_large.jpg

51dRr%2BwDy7L._SS500_.jpg
517YCzH59iL._SS500_.jpg

518Fztv7dJL._SS400_.jpg
51jl%2B2XpxqL._SS400_.jpg

51Xy8LTol4L._SS500_.jpg
514SJMHrBPL._SS400_.jpg

939943_98968_front.jpg
200433b.jpg

-Eddman-

Ring of Fates american cover is horrible :( and Daaaaamn, at the amount of crappy shovelware from big companies on the wii

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
"George of the Jungle: Search for the Secret"? What a fucking lazy subtitle. May as well be "Quest for Some Stuff."

grandjedi6 said:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/NeoGAF/mariokartwii.jpg[/G]

Shiggy says its real[/QUOTE]

Will there be a version without the wheel? Or, more importantly, will there be an actual videogame case inside that atrocious looking box?

Holy crap, where the hell did this game come from and why were we not made aware of it! I want to jump around dodging Chinese throwing stars until I fall back into my coffee table resulting in it breaking into little pieces.

51jl%2B2XpxqL._SS400_.jpg

GhostSeed

Vyse The Legend said:
Will there be a version without the wheel? Or, more importantly, will there be an actual videogame case inside that atrocious looking box?

This is the first thing I thought of as well. Fuck that cardboard sleeve shit.

Vyse The Legend said:
If there is one. =/ I fear for a cardboard sleeve, a la Wii Sports.
And Link's Crossbow Training. :|
Mason said:
- WTF is Target: Terror? :lol
A light-gun game made by Raw Thrills, who made the Fast and the Furious arcade game (which got ported to Wii as Cruis'n). It's actually pretty fun, and I'll totally pick this up if the price is right.

Justice mode <3

M3wThr33

Banned
Mason said:
- WTF is Target: Terror? :lol
A fairly recent light gun game from ex-Midway people. VERY cheesey, but still fun if you know what to expect. Imagine it like a modern day Lethal Enforcers.

sphinx

the piano man
Vyse The Legend said:
If there is one. =/ I fear for a cardboard sleeve, a la Wii Sports.

I hate those and it seems Mario kart Wii is 100% guaranteed to come in one of those sleeves.

:(

>_<...

Top Bottom