• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February US boxart dumping ground of exciting doom

ivysaur12

Banned
Infernal Monkey said:
61PbzNZ5qeL._SS500_.jpg

Beautiful.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I mean I get Mario games because you know, who would turn down an invitation to party hosted by Mario? But who the hell wants to go to one of Sonic's parties?

AniHawk

grandjedi6 said:
I mean I get Mario games because you know, who would turn down an invitation to party hosted by Mario? But who the hell wants to go to one of Sonic's parties?

Probably people who don't know what really goes on at Sonic's parties.

TJ Spyke

Because it's Sega Superstars Tennis, not Sonic Tennis. They just put Sonic in the middle since he is easily the most recognizable Sega character.

It's pretty much the perfect box for this game...it's a lot more explicit in demonstrating what you'll be doing than the Japanese box, that's good. No room for confusion there, for someone who might have no idea what it is while in the store.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Gamecocks625 said:
Worst Nintendo boxart ever. I'm getting this game, but still....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bEa9EM55L._SS400_.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Just get New York Times Crossword

Gamecocks625 said:
Worst Nintendo boxart ever. I'm getting this game, but still....

51bEa9EM55L._SS400_.jpg

How awkward, there's already a 3rd party Euro DS game that uses that hurr hur clever sort of title!

51wAOi2Li7L._SS400_.jpg

bafflewaffle said:

Awesome! =D Any word on if the PSP version of Space Invaders is making it over too? I think I'd prefer that one.

Infernal Monkey said:
Awesome! =D Any word on if the PSP version of Space Invaders is making it over too? I think I'd prefer that one.

It is, but Gamestop has the Japanese cover on their site for some reason. Release date is 6-10 and either version costs $20

Danj

Infernal Monkey said:
How awkward, there's already a 3rd party Euro DS game that uses that hurr hur clever sort of title!

51wAOi2Li7L._SS400_.jpg

That title pisses me off so much. Don't these developers have any idea how difficult it makes the game to search for? Also I'd much rather have, say, The Times (London Times to you Americans) Crosswords than just generic ones.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Infernal Monkey said:
wat

Wikipedia said:
Arcana Heart is a 2D arcade fighting game developed by Examu (formerly Yuki Enterprise). The first edition was released to arcades (mostly in Japan, but a few in other countries) in late 2006. The game features an original all-female cast (each a variation of the moe Anime-Girl archetype), and after choosing a character the player chooses an "elemental alignment" which determines the character's special moves.
Never knew this was being localized.

Top Bottom