• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Videogame Release Calendar - hot damn what a month

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
It's amazing when you see it all typed out like this. Let me know if I missed anything.

FEBRUARY 2022

- 4 -

Maglam Lord (PS4/NS)

Dying Light 2 (PS/XB)

- 8 -

Sifu (PS/PC)

OlliOlli World (PC/NS/XB/PS)

SpellForce III Reforced: Complete Edition (PS/XB)

Death end reQuest 2 (NS)

- 9 -

PowerSlave: Exhumed (PS)

- 10 -

CrossfireX (XB)

Edge of Eternity (PS)

Aztech Forgotten Gods (XB/PS/PC/NS)

- 11 -

GTA Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (NS)

- 14 -

Infernax (PC/NS)

- 15 -

Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires (PS/XB/NS)

Bassmaster Fishing 2022: Deluxe Edition (PS/XB)

- 17 -

The King of Fighters XV (PS/XB)

Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC)

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection (NS)

- 18 -

Horizon Forbidden West (PS)

Astroneer (PS)

- 22 -

Destiny 2: The Witch Queen (PS/PC/XB)

MONARK Deluxe Edition (PS/NS)

Monster Crown (PS/XB)

Youtubers Life 2 (PS/XB/NS)

Assetto Corsa Competizione (PS/XB)

Variable Barricade (NS)

- 25 -

Elden Ring (PC/PS/XB)

GRID Legends (PC/PS/XB)

Tormented Souls (PS)

Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream (PS/NS)

- 29 -

Crusader Kings 3 (XB)

Edits: Shadow Warrior 3, Far: Changing Tides, and Elex II are scheduled for release on 3.1.22.

WWE 2k22 releases 3.11.22.

Monster Energy Supercross releases 3.16.22.

Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin releases 3.18.22.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands releases 3.25.22.

Last edited:
I don’t know how the games from the 1st and 30th managed to find their way in there but those are march games - Elex 2, Far: Changing Tides, Shadow Warrior 3, Weird West.

But yeah definitely a good month.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Infernax, Feb 14, one of my most anticipated this month after Elden Ring, Horizon and Dying Light 2. Tiny Tina's is March 25th not Feb and pretty sure Shadow Warrior 3 is March 1st, might want to double check some of the rest.

Last edited:

hlm666

Pretty sure that's wrong. Last I heard was early March and even that hasn't been confirmed.
thanks for that, went to steam to see the price and didn't see much info at all and started wondering if aus censorship had taken a hit at it.

Guileless

I don’t know how the games from the 1st and 30th managed to find their way in there but those are march games - Elex 2, Far: Changing Tides, Shadow Warrior 3, Weird West.

But yeah definitely a good month.
You're right, got it fixed. I was confused after looking at so many different sources trying to piece this together. Apparently, no gaming site puts out out a master list like this, but it took me the whole 2nd half of the Rams-49ers game so I guess that's way.

Guileless

Pretty sure that's wrong. Last I heard was early March and even that hasn't been confirmed.
Xbox and PS Stores both list 3.1.22 as the release of Shadow Warrior 3. The official Twitter account tweeted out today that a release date trailer will be out tomorrow so we should know for sure then.

Guileless

wtf is youtubers life 2

Youtubers-Life-2---Nintendo-Switch

Keep seeing everyone saying this but it looks like a load of shit except Elden Ring and maybe Crusader Kings.

Was Dying Light really that good? Didn’t think so.

Sifu might be interesting but will fade like Absolver.

Dynasty Warriors, Switch ports and Tiny Tina. Rejoice!

Horizon? Ugly ass bitch in a genetic open world.
But it’s a post-post apocalypse and…and…

Yea fuck you, it sucks.

Motherfuckers keep acting like February 2022 is 1998.

Grow up. It’s a mediocre offering made to look amazing because there’s new consoles in a long term drought.

Hindsight is 20/20 and you’d have to be blind to think any of this will be remembered except Elden Ring.

nikos

Monster Supercross 5, Stranger of Paradise and WWE 2k22 are March releases.

Looking forward to GRID Legends, Sifu, and maybe Elden Ring.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I bought 5 games for February and March. Took two days off to schedule some extra Elden Ring time. Bought Horizon, ER, GT7, FFSoP, & Dying Light 2. I feel like that kid who locks himself up somewhere in order to read the neverending story.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Bassmaster, clear my schedule!

but really
dying light 2
destiny expansion

Last edited:

Tg89

Elden Ring for me.

I’ll grab Horizon on Black Friday or something. I’m sure it’ll be great, similar to the first. But also similar to the first, it’s coming out days before a game it just has no hope of competing with.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I have Sifu and Horizon Forbidden West pre-ordered and I'm hoping to get Dying Light 2 soon and maybe Elden Ring (I'm still playing Demon Souls)

I'm also taking a closer look at Monark

No definite buys for me there. Grid Legends and Sifu are unlikely maybes, if they review really well.

Not paying $70 for Horizon (or anything) so will wait for 50% off. Will probably buy Tiny Tina in March, again waiting on reviews though (and to see if MS snag it for Gamepass).

TwiztidElf

Sol Cresta on Feb 22.
Getting so tired of it being omitted from these February lists.
It's Platinum. And it's a SHMUP. I can't be the only person hyped?

420bits

I hope Sifu is alright but will wait for reviews because I'm not convinced, something feels off based on the videos.

Lots of great games in feb tho! But Elden ring is the only thing i care about.
The rest will be put in the backlog pile for another month or perhaps never, time will tell!

Y0ssarian

Banned
Elden Ring preordered already, getting Horizon Forbidden West and Atelier Sophie 2 as well.

GT7 & Stranger of Paradise for March!

Last edited:

Hoppa

Didn’t realise Dying Light was out in a few days, I haven’t been following it at all so might be nice to jump in blind

Sifu I can just tell us gonna be one of those hard games that I’ll never get through so that’ll likely be a pass from me

Preordered Horizon and KoF..might pick up
Dynasty Warriors too

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'll be getting Elden Ring this month, and kinda curious about Monark and that Powerslave remaster. Next month will be busy between all that, Stranger of Paradise and Triangle Strategy.

Happy to see we are getting cool games for everyone.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Dying Light 2 (if not a disaster)
Horizon 2 (if I think I have time)
Elden Ring (no ifs, no buts)

S0ULZB0URNE

Sol Cresta on Feb 22.
Getting so tired of it being omitted from these February lists.
It's Platinum. And it's a SHMUP. I can't be the only person hyped?
Hmm I like if it's priced right.
Tell me more.

Anyway my list.

Elden Ring PS5
Horizon FW PS5(won't play in February)
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen PS5/XSX
Dying Light 2:XSX(if it's rated good)

Last edited:
Top Bottom