• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Videogame Release Calendar - hot damn what a month

Saber

Gold Member
If its hot, is only because Elden Ring is carrying them all.

Can't wait to play, oh i waited so long for this.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
If its hot, is only because Elden Ring is carrying them all.

Can't wait to play, oh i waited so long for this.

Sales-wise... I wouldn't be so sure. Souls' games are popular, but they aren't that mass-market popular.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Apparently this MMO is a big deal to many Feb 11

It has the potential to be for sure. I'm giving it a shot on release as are most of my gaming group. 5 classes with 15 advanced classes at launch with anouther 5 more advanced coming, and a new base class + 2 more advanced later.

It's essentially a better online Diablo... however what will make or break this game will be the monetisation strategy.

chixdiggit

It has the potential to be for sure. I'm giving it a shot on release as are most of my gaming group. 5 classes with 15 advanced classes at launch with anouther 5 more advanced coming, and a new base class + 2 more advanced later.

It's essentially a better online Diablo... however what will make or break this game will be the monetisation strategy.
Lot of positive hype for sure. Apparently it has less loot than Diablo and I actually think that's a good thing.
Been a while since I got into a good MMO. Will give it a shot.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Lot of positive hype for sure. Apparently it has less loot than Diablo and I actually think that's a good thing.
Been a while since I got into a good MMO. Will give it a shot.

Yeah it's not really about large amounts of RNG loot, but more about what if a Diablo style game if it had WoW style loot and armour sets in a world with other players in towns and zones.

And yes while you play the game from top down like this.

holyknight-buff.png

It helps that the armour sets look like this.

lost-ark-holy-knight.png

Close up, really makes you feel like it's worth getting the sets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom