• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

That drop kick lol

I love it Maggle

Cedric screaming to Jack like he's about to be murdered by Neville on the turnbuckle was also a nice touch

Raw64life

The right promotion is highlighted in the OP.

Although it should be noted that The New Beginning is two separate events and the first one is this Sunday.

That top rope dragon suplex from Omega/Okada is by far the dumbest fucking move I've ever seen someone in a major promotion do. Like why the fuck would you do that. You could have just as good of a match without it.

Barrage

That top rope dragon suplex from Omega/Okada is by far the dumbest fucking move I've ever seen someone in a major promotion do. Like why the fuck would you do that. You could have just as good of a match without it.

It's all worth it when an Internet wrestling journalist expands his arbitrary rating system. That's worth four-five years of your career, easy.

Syder

o81aUdq.gif
^ Pretty much.

Heroman

Banned
Foley's hell in the cell spot were way dumber.

The awkward branding of "The Glow" undermines the kind of nice positive things Naomi says

Sounds like she's a motivational speaker selling her book

Deano's gonna go first, friend. Corbin vs Cena will start.

Corbin vs. Cena is not a thing. No chance. They literally had Cena pin him easy as hell two weeks ago. If the idea of Cena vs. Corbin as something important was even an inkling in their minds, they wouldn't have done that.

Same reason Orton vs. Cena next week tells us they aren't doing that match at WM.

Top Bottom