• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Female sports about to get a whole lot more exciting...

Men_in_Boxes

May 31, 2020

God is real. America is great. I'm about to Wayne Gretzky the **** out of female collegiate hockey.

regawdless

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2020
Is it only limited to sports in school or also professional sports? What about scholarships?

Would be pretty bad if young woman would work hard as hell, sacrifice a lot of their free time, weekends etc over many years of discipline for a sport. For biological males to then come in and crush them.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: The Fartist

It's Jeff

Aug 28, 2015
The current administration loves women so much that he can't wait to see them get their orbital sockets collapsed, shoulders dislocated, and records shredded.

The word gets tossed around a lot, but wanting to see women injured, trampled, and humiliated is actual misogyny.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Dec 26, 2008
Spain
Inevitably predicted by the Bee:

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
I mean, hopefully over time people will see how absurd this is. It should also make for great memes.

They already see how absurd it is, they don't place as much value in that though as they do in virtue signaling. Nobody who cares about the games themselves would approve this, IMHO.

I suspect this will cause an entire generation of young women contemplating careers in sports to look elsewhere. But hey, that's OK, as long as a vanishingly small number of transgenders get their egos massaged.

GeorgPrime

Bonus Member
Jan 9, 2020

God is real. America is great. I'm about to Wayne Gretzky the **** out of female collegiate hockey.

So we will have soon:

Men Sports
and "Former Men Sports for Men who sucked at Men Sports"?

Poor women sport.... getting dominated by Men again.

Reactions: kuncol02 and Gp1

regawdless

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2020
Poor girls will get thrown around in college wrestling.

This maked me think of that incredibly stupid "Fight Science" video from 11 years ago. When they measured the punching power of a male boxer vs a female muay that fighter. Concluding that the female fighter managed to generate more force, thus men not punching harder than women.

Of course the dude just threw a left straight, standing in front of the dummy. While she dynamically stepped to the side of the dummy and landed a crushing hook with all of her body weight thrown into it.
These strikes are not comparable at all, it made no sense whatsoever.

Which was pretty surprising for me back then because I already trained combat sports since like 15 years at that point and couldn't believe how fake it was.
Over all these years until now, I've trained with many women, doing sparring with them, seen other men and women doing hard sparring sessions.
Even at the same weight, the difference is pretty staggering.

I guess crushing women sports is part of the unity process.

Mista K

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
so if I’m reading this right, they’re creating some agency to enforce the new civil rights ruling? Time for these woke companies to pay out

fart town usa

May 31, 2009
I doubt he knows what he’s signing
Likely this. The man is a vessel for whatever nonsense the Left can cook up and get passed. Which unfortunately is likely whatever they want at this point.

I'm curious how the Left will deal with this when they get virtue signals and their problems still exist. At some point you'd think they'd realize that they themselves are in control of their destiny and not bureaucrats in D.C.. That's not even me trying to sound like a Lolbertarian. It's just that so many people in my generation think that D.C. can flip a switch and that all their problems will go away. It's sad, these people are pissing their lives away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Relativ9

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
Is it only limited to sports in school or also professional sports? What about scholarships?

Would be pretty bad if young woman would work hard as hell, sacrifice a lot of their free time, weekends etc over many years of discipline for a sport. For biological males to then come in and crush them.

You have to understand this is part of Biden's "get women back in the kitchen" initiative.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Dec 16, 2020

Fortunately (?) she was obliged to take hormone suppressors if she wants to compete. She fought against it though. While not transgender example I can imagine at a top level this will be the norm. The problem is in order to get to the top level you need to start in junior league where that requirement is not neccessary.

EDIT: I read the Executive Order just now - it says nothing about sports. I think some people in this thread are reaching...

Last edited:

regawdless

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2020
This just raises the question of why we need two "leagues"? If biological males can compete in female leagues.... whats the point of female leagues? Shouldn't there just be the one team and the girls and boys just play together?

Which would be the end of women sports.

It's like, how are people pretending that there are no differences, when women's leagues have been created so women can actually have sports by not having to compete with males.

One funny example:
In Tennis, 203 ranked guy Braasch - a chain smoker - beat both Williams sisters with total ease. After a couple rounds of Golf and having some beers. The sisters claimed that they could beat every male player outside of the top 200, so he challenged them on it. Braasch said after the match, that he played like someone outside of the best 600, obviously wasn't taking it seriously.

I have no idea how delusional some people can be to think that it's a fair competition in any way. The world is a weird place I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuncol02 and Arkam

regawdless

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2020

Fortunately (?) she was obliged to take hormone suppressors if she wants to compete. She fought against it though. While not transgender example I can imagine at a top level this will be the norm. The problem is in order to get to the top level you need to start in junior league where that requirement is not neccessary.

EDIT: I read the Executive Order just now - it says nothing about sports. I think some people in this thread are reaching...

It says:
Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.

Would be weird if transgender kids are being allowed to participate in the other genders teams, and then later not being allowed anymore. Wouldn't be consistent with their policies and beliefs so far.

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
This just raises the question of why we need two "leagues"? If biological males can compete in female leagues.... whats the point of female leagues? Shouldn't there just be the one team and the girls and boys just play together?

In the US, pretty much all professional leagues and even NCAA already have no rules preventing women players. Some professional leagues have even signed women to developmental leagues but it never works out...because of biological differences. In high school there are currently many women playing on men's teams to the point it isn't even abnormal. Good athlete women may be able to compete with average men, an excellent women compete with good men, but an exceptional women will not be able to compete vs. exceptional men in nearly all sports.

But you have to look at it in reverse. Should good women have to be forced to compete against average men, and probably lose. Should best in the world women have to compete against men who can crush women's world records...

Reactions: Arkam
Nov 29, 2020
The only way to correct this degree of societal brainwashing is to give people exactly what they think they want so that they can suffer the absurdity of it.

Biden adminstration will be eye-opening for many.
I actually agree with this. People are going to have to learn the hard way. But I regularly meet people who have been so brainwashed by television and video games that they believe women can beat men at any sport. I think many people are going to be very shocked when they see the sad reality of these policies, especially in sports like MMA. Women are going to get savaged. The sad thing is, it's not female athletes who have asked for this. But they are the ones who are going to suffer through it.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

May 22, 2018
I like being a man, but I wonder what I could do as a "woman". Perhaps I could dominate a female-led field while the getting is good and still have time and money to transition back to myself in time for early retirement.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Arkam

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
Poor girls will get thrown around in college wrestling.

This maked me think of that incredibly stupid "Fight Science" video from 11 years ago. When they measured the punching power of a male boxer vs a female muay that fighter. Concluding that the female fighter managed to generate more force, thus men not punching harder than women.

Of course the dude just threw a left straight, standing in front of the dummy. While she dynamically stepped to the side of the dummy and landed a crushing hook with all of her body weight thrown into it.
These strikes are not comparable at all, it made no sense whatsoever.

Which was pretty surprising for me back then because I already trained combat sports since like 15 years at that point and couldn't believe how fake it was.
Over all these years until now, I've trained with many women, doing sparring with them, seen other men and women doing hard sparring sessions.
Even at the same weight, the difference is pretty staggering.

I guess crushing women sports is part of the unity process.

I worked as a bouncer at an awful nightclub for years. I just know from experience, anytime a woman decided to get involved in fight involving men, they got fucked up. Fast.
And that's considering they usually just get pushed out of the way. High heel shoes usually didn't help. But the strength disparity in a real situation is absolutely huge. Not even remotely close.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
My name is Dun and I've decided to use this opportunity to come out as a Gender That Is Permitted To Compete In Female Sports. I'm anxious but I think it's finally time I stop trying to hide my true self. My pronouns are quarterback/quarterback.

to collect your football card

• Strength
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
I like being a man, but I wonder what I could do as a "woman". Perhaps I could dominate a female-led field while the getting is good and still have time and money to transition back to myself in time for early retirement.

They don't require any proof of transition, or even a statement other than you identify as a woman. All you have to do is put your hair into a ponytail.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: SafeOrAlone