• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

c0de

Made a collage of Vita, PS4 and PS3 images...

Vita:
acs6pzhe.jpg

PS3:
aon4n9my.jpg

PS4:
8xudjcno.jpg

RPGCrazied

Haven't been following FF Type-0 HD, is it a good game? Now that I'm getting a PS4 for Christmas, I can finally start looking at PS4 games more.

Go_Ly_Dow

54 is what spirals hype levels out of control prior to most gaming events.

FFXV?

Dark Cloud 3?

Chrono Break?

Shenmue 3?

Kingdom Hearts 3?

The Last Guardian?

FFVII Remake?

Oh 54 you teasing secrecy.

nightever

I think Revelations 2 Vita is an error just because...why not having the announcement at the same time as the other versions? Especially since that time was the Sony pre-TGS conference? Sounds a bit implausible, to me.

Well, not saying it's real, but they announced MHFG vita version on last year TGS.

Ushiwaka

54 is twice the third power of three. 54 can be written as the sum of three squares in three different ways.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Square is also making Shenmue 3 X FFXV.

Jawmuncher

Rev2 for vita is some ludicrous shit.
Considering we never got the first one if you want to look at it that way.
I will welcome it with open arms though.

Shizuka

Rev2 for vita is some ludicrous shit.
Considering we never got the first one if you want to look at it that way.
I will welcome it with open arms though.

Not to mention we're not getting the HD Remaster of the first game the other platforms are getting.

54 is twice the third power of three. 54 can be written as the sum of three squares in three different ways.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Square is also making Shenmue 3 X FFXV.
Wow congrats for the lamest half life 3 joke ever. Usually I laugh at the damn thing but yours? Eye roll city u.s.a.

Xpliskin

Aw yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Bring on that secret game.

Only two days left.

If anything, this year in "news" has been a rollercoaster.
Project Beast -> E3 -> Gamescom -> TGS

54 is what spirals hype levels out of control prior to most gaming events.

FFXV?

Dark Cloud 3?

Chrono Break?

Shenmue 3?

Kingdom Hearts 3?

The Last Guardian?

FFVII Remake?

Oh 54 you teasing secrecy.
Peasants that get these wrong, they're always such disappointments. Legend of Dragoon reboot.

Silky

Banned
Nothing stops the
poorly crafted
FFXV hype train!

WIAycuu.png

I hope you are the one that makes the 'where was FFXV' thread that we all know is going to show up, so I can quote this post again and plaster it on your thread.

Just to remind you that having high expectations from Square Enix that isn't from their EU division is a bad idea.

duckroll

That's just the Asia session of the same pre-TGS press conference they already held for Japan. There will likely be release info and pricing for things specific to the Asia region, but it is unlikely that there will be any actual new announcements. Anything which wasn't announced at the Japanese conference will likely be saved for the TGS show floor.

That's just the Asia session of the same pre-TGS press conference they already held for Japan. There will likely be release info and pricing for things specific to the Asia region, but it is unlikely that there will be any actual new announcements. Anything which wasn't announced at the Japanese conference will likely be saved for the TGS show floor.

Ahh my apologies duckroll.

This.

I wonder how many people in this thread actually watched or have heard about the pre TGS conference.

c0de

Did you miss the Type-0 logo in your PS4 list? =/

Keep in mind there are holes in my list and the OP also hints at this as images are now removed.
What's missing on ps4 is image no.:
This doesn't mean they were there before, though...

Christos

Honey Bunny

Revelations was personally the biggest miss for me in terms of games that Sony should have commissioned for Vita. It makes too much sense on the platform. So Rev 2 would be a pretty amazing get...just a few years too late.

Top Bottom