• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Versus not going to be at TGS

patapuf

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but you do know when this was announced right?

Being impation only leads to frustration though. By now we know that the game wasn't highest priority when it came to developpment rescources, which means it will take a long time to developp. Being hyped in advance will only lead to disappointment. Get hyped when they give a release date.

Okay so, the game has to be at next year's E3, right ? Right !? Because this is getting ridiculous. If the game is not present at E3 2013 or, at the absolute least, at the next TGS, I think it will be safe to say that there is something seriously wrong with the game and Square does not want to admit it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Okay so, the game has to be at next year's E3, right ? Right !? Because this is getting ridiculous. If the game is not present at E3 2013 or, at the absolute least, at the next TGS, I think it will be safe to say that there is something seriously wrong with the game and Square does not want to admit it.
Denial <<< You Are Here
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

Versus has about as much chance showing up at E3 as much as Type 0 does. Which is to say very little since Lightning Returns will likely hog the spotlight.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr

The fun part is you can replace 2013 with a large number of years and still have this post work.

sublimit

Banned

It got ridiculous a long time ago.

Of course Verses won't be at E3, square enix needs to focus on

Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Final Fantasy XIV
Dragon Quest X
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and FFX:HD first :p

I know I am adding to this thread...but please dont bump it without any news...We haven't had anything really since 18 months ago...It may as well be dead until we see it again

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Yeah, if tomorrow they canceled it, I would not be like WHAAAAAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Because at this point it seems more likely than it being made.

They already canceled it and Nintendo bought out publishing rights.

Exclusive for Wii U.

True Story.

Caelestis

Seems like there will always be another game announced that takes priority over Versus. If this would have happened once, it's ok, but multiple times like now is not a good sign. Might as well convince myself that the game is cancelled.

LowParry

Well TGS is already over. Time to pack up and leave this thread in the dust till we hear any new info (which will probably be a tweet stating "we still haven't forgot about Versus!" bullshit.)

onilink88

I don't get it... According to SE, the game is progressing along just fine, yet they can't talk about it and/or show a single trailer/screenshot for all that work?

Methinks something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
How many years ago was that?

Last year?

Still, I don't see how this game either won't be ready for release next year, or was moved to next gen systems (or just won't exist in the end). SE releasing such a major game on PS3 a year+ into the life of next gen consoles doesn't seem realistic to me.

Top Bottom