• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF13/Versus 13 at PS Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread.....................

ddg9yv.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Roxas said:
Just to throw some more shit on the fire...

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167006&p=7

I know this has a whole lot to do with nothing here, but this thread is ass now anyway.

FF7 remake! zomg zomg! show it at the real PS Premiere show!
FFVII has been confirmed since it was shown E3 2005. Fact.

KZObsessed

Roxas said:
Just to throw some more shit on the fire...

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167006&p=7

I know this has a whole lot to do with nothing here, but this thread is ass now anyway.

FF7 remake! zomg zomg! show it at the real PS Premiere show!

OH MY GOD!!! haha

They'd be daft not to remake it, but it could be anything. A FFVII-2 would be equally as awesome. But I remember Nomura saying he might want to do another CG movie...

do.. not... want.

LowParry

It's too bad they didn't use Advent Children for a FFVII-2 type game. Instead we got a movie. :( Maybe the Blu Ray version will redeem itself.

CcrooK said:
It's too bad they didn't use Advent Children for a FFVII-2 type game. Instead we got a movie. :( Maybe the Blu Ray version will redeem itself.
Advent Children Complete is still coming out? Wasn't it announced almost 2 years ago.

ZeoVGM

Banned
GoldandBlue said:
Advent Children Complete is still coming out? Wasn't it announced almost 2 years ago.

Year and a half ago.

Coming out this year.

It wouldn't have been smart to release it before Blu-ray players were in more homes.

Ello

Hcoregamer00 said:
Fixed

The game is so good it disrupted time and space.

You can even divide it by zero

And the game looks so good that you turn into stone if you look directly at it.

Busty

Banned
I've decided to have my own PlayStation Premiere event since SCEI isn't having one.

It's really going to be me watching the fourth season DVD box set of The Wire while drinking beer and eating cheese on crackers.

Nothing to do with PlayStation I grant you, but it's better than nothing.

Teknoman

FFObsessed said:
OH MY GOD!!! haha

They'd be daft not to remake it, but it could be anything. A FFVII-2 would be equally as awesome. But I remember Nomura saying he might want to do another CG movie...

do.. not... want.

Says the person with the FFVII AC Cloud avatar :lol

SamBishop

Banned
Busty said:
I've decided to have my own PlayStation Premiere event since SCEI isn't having one.

It's really going to be me watching the fourth season DVD box set of The Wire while drinking beer and eating cheese on crackers.

Nothing to do with PlayStation I grant you, but it's better than nothing.

Sweet, can I bring more hooch? Maybe some pot stickers. I make killer pot stickers.

SamBishop

Banned
Baryn said:
This game is impossible to preview. :lol :lol

That's because it exists outside our understanding of time. Only through the power of 4D Gaming(tm)(R)(C) can the game actually be pulled into our continuum to rock our faces off.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
SamBishop said:
That's because it exists outside our understanding of time. Only through the power of 4D Gaming(tm)(R)(C) can the game actually be pulled into our continuum to rock our faces off.

:lol :lol

I laughed way more than I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom