• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7 Remake: Tifa Isn't Getting a Smaller Chest, Just a Proper Bra

Varteras

Gold Member
Do you think they'll cut that retard scientist's idea, you know when he tried to get a dog to fuck a girl?

I hope not. I want them to recreate as much of the original as they can. Cross dressing, implied man-on-man action, someone giving her a bone (almost). I mean at least it didn't actually happen but I can hear it now, 'OMG! Rape?! Seriously?? It's 2020!!"

EDIT: Took out potential spoilers even though this game is older than some people who post here.

Last edited:

kegkilla

Banned
:messenger_tears_of_joy: The things I didn't blink an eye at back then.
This needs to be in the remake. It shows at the start of the game she is pretty much an immature bitch. But then later on when Cloud becomes a retard cripple, Tifa stays behind to care for cloud. This shows immense character development and removing the line would literally ruin the game.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I hope not. I want them to recreate as much of the original as they can. Cross dressing, implied man-on-man action, Red XIII giving Aerith a bone (almost). I mean at least it didn't actually happen but I can hear it now, 'OMG! Bestiality?! Seriously?? It's 2020!!"
FIX'D.
FF7 was such a fucking anime game really.

kegkilla

Banned
I hope not. I want them to recreate as much of the original as they can. Cross dressing, implied man-on-man action, Red XIII giving Aerith a bone (almost). I mean at least it didn't actually happen but I can hear it now, 'OMG! Rape?! Seriously?? It's 2020!!"
They should take it a step further and have a side mission as Red XIII where you take Aeris on a date and if you play the cards right you fuck her at the end.

stickkidsam

Personally I think the original design is way better. Simplicity beats the obnoxious stuff. The complex pleated skirt, stockings on stick legs that don't match the black skirt. The unmatching colors in her boots and gloves. Don't even get me started on the skulls on her skirt.
This is peak aesthetics
Ya know, deep down, I can't help but agree. I do like the platted skirt and stockings, even some of the little details along her armor. At the end of the day though, I just love her original look.

I'd have loved to see her just like that too. Hell, I would have even been into a cell shaded aesthetic akin to Breath of the Wild; really embrace the anime aesthetic of the original.

As I said though, I do like the direction they're going and so far I don't think anything we've seen up to now warrants not giving the team the benefit of the doubt. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Varteras

Gold Member
FIX'D.
FF7 was such a fucking anime game really.

Yeah it was and it served as a gateway for people like me who weren't into that stuff at the time. Anime... not bestiality.

This needs to be in the remake. It shows at the start of the game she is pretty much an immature bitch. But then later on when Cloud becomes a retard cripple, Tifa stays behind to care for cloud. This shows immense character development and removing the line would literally ruin the game.

It's been so long since I've played but I always remembered Tifa as being mature and responsible from the start. To an extent, anyways. I know that her character solidified more after Cloud's trauma. By all means correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

They should take it a step further and have a side mission as Red XIII where you take Aeris on a date and if you play the cards right you fuck her at the end.

Lol Yes. So much this.

kegkilla

Banned
It's been so long since I've played but I always remembered Tifa as being mature and responsible from the start. To an extent, anyways. I know that her character solidified more after Cloud's trauma. By all means correct me if I'm remembering wrong.
In actuality I don't really recall much character development with Tifa, or most of the other characters honestly. It was pretty much Cloud's story.

Varteras

Gold Member
In actuality I don't really recall much character development with Tifa, or most of the other characters honestly. It was pretty much Cloud's story.

From what I remember, Tifa came across to me as a young girl struggling to hold things together. She was a counterweight to Barret's rage when it came to how Avalanche operated. She was a caretaker for the bar and of Marlene when Barret was away. She got swept up in everything and her stake in it intensified when Cloud came into the picture. Thing is, she always felt like a secondary character to me. Her story wasn't nearly as interesting as the others. Really she revolved around Cloud as all the things that added punch to her story happened with him in the picture. I really hope that they bring her character out more in the remake.

CyberPanda

Banned
I hate Lightning and her Captain Marvel ass.
BWNh9mD.jpg
ewwwww why

sevoro

You think Rance does?
18+ games don't need an ethics department. If they did have one though I would actually want to know what goes on in there. Plus Alicesoft isn't a big company like SE, which has a bigger general audience rather than a super niche one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom