• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigol

Seems like version 1.01 is already available. It's 7.2 Gb,

Cxfg1ZOXgAAifk0.jpg

sappyday

Seems like version 1.01 is already available. It's 7.2 Gb,

Cxfg1ZOXgAAifk0.jpg

Hmm I wonder if this is just a standard patch or is the one that improves the camera/bugs. It's pretty darn big already so I can't even imagine what it would have been like if the game released in September.

doemaaan

Can't fathom the thought of this game actually being released until it's in my own hands. That's what a 10+ year wait can do to ya.

Takuan

Question for those who ordered from Squenix: will they only be shipping product on launch day, or will they ship beforehand to ensure we receive them near launch?

I wonder if I'll have a console before I have the game. Pro's too new for throw-ins, perhaps, but I still want to hold out for a deal.

Skilletor

Question for those who ordered from Squenix: will they only be shipping product on launch day, or will they ship beforehand to ensure we receive them near launch?

I wonder if I'll have a console before I have the game. Pro's too new for throw-ins, perhaps, but I still want to hold out for a deal.

This is what I'm worried about. I would really hate to get this after launch. :/

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
All I want to know - does the launch version suffer from bad frame pacing like the demo? If so, I'll have to wait to play the game until it's certain that it won't be fixed (or is fixed). :\

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
All I want to know - does the launch version suffer from bad frame pacing like the demo? If so, I'll have to wait to play the game until it's certain that it won't be fixed (or is fixed). :\

Day one patch with over 7GB. Would be strange if they did not fix it with that patch

Karak

Hmm. Ya sounds like some of the normal retail sources will have it today or tomorrow. Interesting rollout

SOLDIER

"Hey guys I got the new Fire Emblem early. You rape soldiers in this game!"

Remember that mess? Here we go again...

Voror

Well, if anyone in the Austin area hears anything, let me know please. Just sort of surreal to think people have this in their hands.

SOLDIER

What do you think the odds are that Square will give Amazon or some other retailer the okay to ship out pre-orders?

Guess I'll be sticking with just gaf for awhile then.

Didn't they say there wouldn't be a "day 1" patch when they delayed it?

No, I think Tabata said they weren't happy with the state of the game in...July/August and that a Day 1 patch then would be rushed and also massive. I am aware that 7gb is plenty for a lot of people but comparatively nowadays its almost tame :p It sounded like the "OG"day 1 patch would have been probably 20+gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom