• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
well, off top of head that I can think of re: immediate outcomes from direct links are:

1) 'square enix is gonna shut down the streams' - square enix probably already knows, people post them on the official ffxv forums almost immediately

2) 'omg someone posted the stream on neogaf' in stream comments

3) people accidentally spoil themselves on stream chat

1 and 2 don't really do anything.

Mifec

He's exploring, just having fun!

I'd probably take even longer. It's fine.

I know I will rofl. Btw I finally managed to go through BB and talked to Redgrave about it yesterday, hopefully I immunized myself against bad framepacing now.

Philippo

I just want to say that i'm at a graduation party faking to enjoy dancing but all im thinking is FFXV ost and moving to peru to get an early copy

Mifec

Chapter 1

Hahahahaha, yeah, it doesn't get much worse than that :D

What did you talk about? I WANNA KNOW
Tell me about it, I quit it last year after 2.5h over it.

Just about how he didn't know I went through all the lore and stuff before actually playing the game and how weird it was to him. (btw I know him from years before BB came out)

Gbraga

Tell me about it, I quit it last year after 2.5h over it.

Just about how he didn't know I went through all the lore and stuff before actually playing the game and how weird it was to him. (btw I know him from years before BB came out)

Oh, that's pretty cool. He's pretty into Dota, I think? It's that where you know him from?

Mifec

Gladio is the biggest lad, he should be riding shotgun, then again looks like he has enough room back there.
Oh, that's pretty cool. He's pretty into Dota, I think? It's that where you know him from?

From Destiny's twitch chat(which is now at destiny.gg) during the days of Starcraft 2.

akumu

I just want to say that i'm at a graduation party faking to enjoy dancing but all im thinking is FFXV ost and moving to peru to get an early copy

Hahahaha.
I was considering ordering a copy from Peru all the way to Canada, so I'm not much better :p

Audioboxer

lol, turn on stream for a minute, "hey it's MGS5 and all the joys of barren wasteland maps!"

:p

Kinda worried, but not really. I know I know, I watched 60 seconds. I ain't doing no more.

kurahador

Might be because I've been playing Infamous alot lately, but I wish there's some sort verticality with the movement. Basically the ability to climb into ledges instead of straight jumping over it or relies on the blink ability.

bigol

Hey,did you see that?

There is an accessory called Stella Pendant and the description says it belongs to a heroine.Didn't read the whole description,though.

Is it just an homage or there is more?

Mifec

Hey,did you see that?

There is an accessory called Stella Pendant and the description says it belongs to a heroine.

I was gonna post the pic and
say Stela is in the game rofl.

The Lamp

Tried finding this in Mexico but none of the shops would bite. I went to GamePlanet also and saw a box full of them with a sticker that said "don't sell till 11/29" lol

Falk

that puzzling face
Dreamcast era Sonic music

Guys what can I realistically do about related videos on youtube?

May have got one I didn't wanna see the thumbnail of :(

Literally stop using Youtube, lol

Or log out, and use incognito mode. Though everything is still a risk.

Hey,did you see that?

There is an accessory called Stella Pendant and the description says it belongs to a heroine.Didn't read the whole description,though.

Haha, I knew they'd pull some shit like that. Amazing.

silva1991

Hey,did you see that?

That
accessory
has more value than
Luna
;)

Dreamcast era Sonic music

Literally stop using Youtube, lol

Or log out, and use incognito mode. Though everything is still a risk.

Not using youtube is very difficult lol. But it may have to be done I guess.

I'll try incognito mode!

Anyway guys be safe...spoilers have truly begun...

Ydelnae

So I think I just got spoiled the game's locations by one of the streams. I literally avoided this thread (just read the last three pages) and ignored the streams, just hopped in 10 minutes on this one. Well, time to bail out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom