• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Not 100% convinced yet this game will be great, so my money is still in my PSN wallet. I learned to not do pre-orders after last year. Any chance this will come to PC in 2017?

Strakt

Yea that dude on ebay... definitely fishy.

Gonna have to cancel my order and place a dispute on paypal.

Dude said in the description "will ship out same day as purchased." The only shipping notification was that he printed a label, but they haven't received the package. Yesterday, he said "I'm trying to talk to ebay because it has been cancelling all the orders and issuing refunds. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Today, not a single response. Can't believe an ebay user with 400+ feedback has absolutely 0 communication. Gonna definitely cancel now and leave negative feedback :)

chefbags

Would also love to get a PM of verendus's impressions. If anything a summary can work too since verendus wants to make a thread himself/herself for this right? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Dice//

Banned
Found on Instagram, and the quality is only so so, but it's the best look of them yet. I know they're technically out there, but I'll just post the link and not the image for folks that don't want to see it.

Prompto got an upgrade.
Gladio looks like a samurai (kind of saw it coming?)
and lol Ignis looks like he came from a future where "the 80s won"

Believe those are just from the opening scenes with Ifrit.

True, but I never saw them that close up, since the scene is really quick. Thought peeps would want a closer look, since real spoilers are scant right now.

Prompto got an upgrade.
Gladio looks like a samurai (kind of saw it coming?)
and lol Ignis looks like he came from a future where "the 80s won"

Prompto went to the Nevil Longbottom School of Looking Good Later

Simo

The game on your friends status when they're playing does that "current status objective" thing like "The Journey Begins" or "Stepping in a scene out of time" etc, so I gotta be careful of my friends list now. lol

The game on your friends status when they're playing does that "current status objective" thing like "The Journey Begins" or "Stepping in a scene out of time" etc, so I gotta be careful of my friends list now. lol

Oh man, that sucks. Spoilers be everywhere and nowhere. Schrödinger's Spoilers.

DPtheGod

I don't mean to overhype - Verendus' thoughts on the game are extensive and measured. There's definitely stuff in there that's going to concern some people. They're also non-spoilery. But, personally, they assuaged my biggest fears about the game, predominantly related to story structure and progression.

Did you get to read them?

Can I be sent Verendus thoughts?

Ditto. Now I'm super curious.

Me too please :D

Same here. A PM, I would appreciate it.

I wish to see this impressions post if he's ok sharing.

Can I also get these please!

I think someone should make a spoiler thread or something at this point instead of talking about stuff in the open.. well correction idk the spoiler guidelines on gaf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wmlk

Got myself Pokémon Moon. My goodness is this game endearing. Heavy FFX vibes in the first town.

I've found a distraction for the next two weeks.

Samimista

Got myself Pokémon Moon. My goodness is this game endearing. Heavy FFX vibes in the first town.

I've found a distraction for the next two weeks.

Playing Pokemon Sun, myself, and I agree with you about the FFX vibes.

Here's to hoping these next two weeks fly by fast, lol.

Mailbox

I Balee!

Thanks to all of you.
But now I must be extra careful about my Youtube... and pretty much everything. So I must bid you all in GamingGAF farewell until I finish FF15. goodnight sweet princes and princesses!

We are the eyes that see released games!

wmlk

Playing Pokemon Sun, myself, and I agree with you about the FFX vibes.

Here's to hoping these next two weeks fly by fast, lol.
Were you at Iki Town at night? It sounds so gorgeous. It reminds of if Tidus' theme. I wonder if it's a night variation of the theme (DAY/NIGHT MUSIC VARIATIONS MAKE THEIR RETURN!!! AAAHHH).

Samimista

Were you at Iki Town at night? It sounds so gorgeous. It reminds of if Tidus' theme. I wonder if it's a night variation of the theme (DAY/NIGHT MUSIC VARIATIONS MAKE THEIR RETURN!!! AAAHHH).

Haha, yeah. I'm loving how peaceful the soundtrack is; even my cat likes it. :)

Gonna play more tomorrow. Not very far into the game.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
damn those impressions were fairly good and uplifting. Final fantasy XV beats one of his favourite games of all time, which so happens to also be my favourite game as well. gat damn

Slixshot

Banned
I too would like some impressions!

damn those impressions were fairly good and uplifting. Final fantasy XV beats one of his favourite games of all time, which so happens to also be my favourite game as well. gat damn

What's your favorite game of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom