• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

I don't know what to make of Verendus. He has got a few things right. But other times I just laugh. Specially that time when he said Xenosaga HD was coming out and Suikoden VI was in the works.

Doesn't look good.

Joei

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally!

I think that's all I needed lol. I'm gonna try and do Targets 10% off deal. The tricky part will be getting my wife to let me use her Target Red Card so I can get an additional 5% off. I guess I can worry about selling my old PS4 at some point.

FF15 causing me to spend too much $$$

I don't know what to make of Verendus. He has got a few things right. But other times I just laugh. Specially that time when he said Xenosaga HD was coming out and Suikoden VI was in the works.

Doesn't look good.

Despite my desire to balee, and my suspicion that Verendus isn't 100% hot air, Suikoden VI is a real knife twist :-(

Voror

Man I'm not getting any of these spoiler filled things on Youtube. I'd really like to see later game gameplay and such myself. Not really bothered by spoilers.

Edit: That tweet is already gone sadly.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Surely he can point out what is false information without giving out the facts.

Can he, though? What if it's a matter of the storyline coming into proper focus and Jason thinks it never does? That'd be as well as releasing a review already in the eyes of many fans and it'd circulate like crazy within a few hours of his posting. I can think of several instances in which he finds Verendus' claims either dubious or incorrect but saying anything further would irritate the heck out of his NDA.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Reuploaded it, but one last warning, I'm pretty sure it's a shot from the ending CG.

SPOILER: http://m.imgur.com/IZffDtj

QcGOUs1.gif

Time to make a spoiler thread, mods pls ;_;

zeitgeist

I'm treading extremely lightly around all FFXV stuff but is it safe to say watching Kingsglaive and Brotherhood before playing the game makes the most sense story wise?

BadHand

Can he, though? What if it's a matter of the storyline coming into proper focus and Jason thinks it never does? That'd be as well as releasing a review already in the eyes of many fans and it'd circulate like crazy within a few hours of his posting. I can think of several instances in which he finds Verendus' claims either dubious or incorrect but saying anything further would irritate the heck out of his NDA.

You can't call someones opionion of something subjective "incorrect" though. He's either said something that is verifiably incorrect or he hasn't.

We'll know if 2 weeks which makes me wonder why Verendus would make stuff up for a brief moment of glory.

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm treading extremely lightly around all FFXV stuff but is it safe to say watching Kingsglaive and Brotherhood before playing the game makes the most sense story wise?

Yes. Not completely necessary but Kingsglaive will significantly enhance the understanding of things not shown in the game, and Brotherhood shows... well... brotherhood.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi

Yeah. Go for it. I'd recommend Brotherhood first as much of its content is set prior to anything else.

You can't call someones opionion of something subjective "incorrect" though. He's either said something that is verifiably incorrect or he hasn't.

We'll know if 2 weeks which makes me wonder why Verendus would make stuff up for a brief moment of glory.

Yeah, we'll soon see.

Folks in the spoiler thread may see sooner than us, even, heh.

notaskwid

The temptation is too strong right now.
While it's better to be spoiled knowingly than accidentally, I'm really looking forward to this game and would rather not get the story spoiled.... but with so much time to go I might end up being spoiled anyway. Argh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom