• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV/Type-0 Live Stream Thread - Extended TGS Presentation (Over, archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

fedexpeon

Banned
Please tell me that they have announced that they will add easymode to Type-0 during this stream.
It is so stupid that there is no shared exp pool when you have so many characters that the storymode forced you to use.
I am not going to even comment further on the horrible level requirement for some of the quests, and the pick only one quest mode...brilliant idea there SE.

In the end, I will still buy the game just to get the FF15 demo. (You win SE, you win.)
But I will not play Type-O again though since the core gameplay and mechanics are bad.
I don't how you guys were able to beat this game...I played a lot of crappy JRPG, but this game has to be one of worst.

my japanese is a bit rusty but im pretty sure they just confirmed you can't change characters. (i realise this is a big claim if im wrong.. but i'm 95% sure thats what was said)

Ratrat

Please tell me that they have announced that they will add easymode to Type-0 during this stream.
It is so stupid that there is no shared exp pool when you have so many characters that the storymode forced you to use.
I am not going to even comment further on the horrible level requirement for some of the quests, and the pick only one quest mode...brilliant idea there SE.

In the end, I will still buy the game just to get the FF15 demo. (You win SE, you win.)
But I will not play Type-O again though since the core gameplay and mechanics are bad.
I don't how you guys were able to beat this game...I played a lot of crappy JRPG, but this game has to be one of worst.
Just go to the training arena and adjust the clock on your console.

According to others - and she tends to be very reliable - he actually said the opposite:
https://twitter.com/sqexgal/status/517633442175930369

#ffxv was e3 trailer a lie? Will we not be able to play like that
#ffxv Tabata's says not to worry, it's related to the engines. E3 used ebony, TGS used luminous which is what the game will use
E3 trailer was a prototype, TGS version is not
Ummmmm?

Where has she said the exact opposite? She is just saying E3 trailer was a prototype and the different engine.

no char switching ;_____;
Anything about panties yet?
image.php

yer just asking for it didn't you?

Ummmmm?

Where has she said the exact opposite? She is just saying E3 trailer was a prototype and the different engine.

The point is the poster was saying "You can play like the E3 trailer", and the translation Olivia put out suggests he actually said you CAN'T play like the E3 trailer, because it was a prototype etc. Just trying to be clear with the translations.

They're saying the reason fro no character switching is they decided it'd be too complicated & wanted to focus on one character control instead.

ConceptX

No character switching, but you can jump?

My feelings are confused right now. haha.

In all seriousness, no switching is disappointing, but I'm not totally off the game yet, if they make the game play good enough it'll be bearable.

Koozek

Yaaay, jump is more important than char switch for me :D I would have played as Noctis only, anyway. But, still, I wonder why. I mean, technically, every char has all the animations implemented, anyway, even if they're AI-controlled, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom