• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 - Official TV Commercial

BrumGB

shaolin-soccer-final-kick-o.gif

For some reason that trailer reminded me of Shaolin Soccer.

The demo got me hyped for the game more than this trailer did.

TheHall

That is an amazing trailer.

I really like how the last three big trailers (Madden, Destiny and Fifa) really focus on the experience of playing games.

This one tops it though.

Bert

Awesome trailer, genuinely made me remember what it's like to be playing a good, tight game of FIFA online, made me want to buy my first FIFA in a couple of years. Good job ad agency.

raphier

Banned
As someone who never followed the game I thought this was an ad for Oculus Rift/VR football. The message was a bit lost in there, I think.

As someone who never followed the game I thought this was an ad for Oculus Rift/VR football. The message was a bit lost in there, I think.

Not at all.

''FIFA 15 will make you feel like YOU are the player on the pitch''

That is what they were going for in my opinion.

TheHall

Considering none of the people playing are seen wearing any goggles and none of the footage is seen in FPV, i don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Very good ad but Messi wasn't really needed to be there, they should've kept as as random gamers from all the world playing.

JetJetJaguar

Neo Member
Liked it. It has "poetry" but it doesn't make me want to play the video game as much as go outside and play the actual game.

Now, if I really could do a seamless motion capture header in a video game.... that would be something and probably end up hurting my neck....

xbhaskarx

Very good ad but Messi wasn't really needed to be there, they should've kept as as random gamers from all the world playing.

If they can actually use Messi in their commercial, obviously they're going to use Messi. They're not idiots. And they want to push the idea that superstars (and celebrities, see last year's commercial with Messi, Snoop Dogg, etc.) play FIFA too, not just "random gamers"...

Oh aahahahaaha I clicked thinking this was a "final fantasy XV" commercial.
can people get dyslexia later in life,or are you born with it?

Top Bottom