• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 17 demo releases today

I really like FUT and the whole web app so I can trade a bit and get some coins. Bummed that they seem to have made the web app so exclusive this year for some reason. Would be an explanation for why EA hasn't done anything to announce the release of it so far, but strange that they would choose for a set-up like this.

ddOABRw.png

spent £10 and ended up with this. Now can they let me switch to my xbox account :/

NYHorn36

When I check the info it says "Ineligible" for Application Starting. I can't remember, but I think it had a date there for other games I've preordered.

nikos

Does anyone know if multiplayer is region free? Thinking about getting the Greek version for Greek commentary, if it even has it.

axb2013

I used to be so into it back with the Japanese version of PES, faded off about 5 years ago, it's been at least 10 since I played FIFA. Downloading the PC demo now, next week I'm moving the PC into the living room for a 65" TV, perfect timing, my wireless controller should arrive on launch day, sport games just don't work well with KB+M. It's been so long, I'm hoping it can occupy me as it did back in the day.

Randdalf

I'm really bad at FIFA but I enjoyed the demo, particularly the taster of the story mode. Might give it a go this year, first time in 7 years.

Top Bottom