• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 17 teaser trailer (Frostbite for PC/PS4/XB1, September 27)

Turkoop

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPDOh5ZifyM

Vw8bmYM.gif

Aww yis. Adjusted the brightness a little.

Can't fucking wait.

Edit: Oh shit is that Mourinho at the sideline of the Man Utd match against BVB?

s5qrx0.jpeg

BmGSbP.jpeg

RFmfLH.jpeg

8UkNhb.jpeg

OapUpn.jpeg

QHPG8M.jpeg

LF9X7F.jpeg

nUq90c.jpeg

Rellik

It's going to be Messi putting the ball in the top corner while Joe Hart attempts to dive for it.

Hasney

Is this one gonna be using Frostbite or the next one?

One of them. See, the engine news from before was them teasing the balls, while there's a trailer to work the shaft before finally exploding over more of Pele's stories at EA Play. So much climax denial, it's like Sting works for EA Sports.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fix your ai you shit heap of a developer

Nyx

New engine with way better graphics, complete makeover of the gameplay mechanics, complete makeover of player/manager career mode.
And FUT as it ever was....

Who am I kidding...

A-V-B

New engine with way better graphics, complete makeover of the gameplay mechanics, complete makeover of player/manager career mode.
And FUT as it ever was....

Who am I kidding...

Makeover of the gameplay mechanics = completely dictated by ultimate team :D

Hasney

I believe Konami has the exclusive Euro 2016 license, and have already put out a lacklustre update for the latest Pro Evo.

It's not an update, it's the same game with a patch applied.

FIFA will do the same in a couple of years with their World Cup License. Easy money I guess.

Plum

If this means we don't get another footballer on stage during the conference on Sunday then I'm in!

Please, EA.

Murkas

I've not seen this trailer but I predict:
Crowd cheering
Stadium shots
A high level player dribbling a ball
A shot on goal

Hasney

I've not seen this trailer but I predict:
Crowd cheering
Stadium shots
A high level player dribbling a ball
A shot on goal

A shot on goal where it looks like it's going in, but the keeper has dived and is close, so the video ends and shows the logo.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
wow they are moving it to frostbite? I'll be picking FIFA up this year for sure but would love a new engine with better animations and visuals. You just need to look at battlefront to see how good this engine looks.

Hasney

Honestly though, unless this is a huge upgrade, I'm just going to stick with the vault. Felt burnt by 15 and 16 at full price.

Top Bottom