• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 21 | Official Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Win as One in FIFA 21 with new ways to team up on the street and in the stadium to enjoy even bigger victories together, featuring the FIFA 21 global cover star Kylian Mbappé and FIFA 21 Ambassadors Trent Alexander-Arnold, Erling Håland, and João Félix: http://x.ea.com/64031

FIFA 21 releases October 9, 2020. Pre-order the Ultimate Edition before August 14th for an untradeable Ones to Watch player for your FUT 21 team: http://x.ea.com/64033

Entitle for FIFA 21 on either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One before the release of FIFA 22 and upgrade your game for the equivalent next generation console (Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5) at no additional cost: http://x.ea.com/64034

The Fartist

Gold Member
tenor.gif

fut fut fut

i buy this title every sadly only for pro clubs - virtual leagues are fun 11v111 tbh

but last two years or i say 4 years the game has been disaster with Ai, soo many glitches and shitty CPU

Only FUT will transfer from the PS4 over to PS5 (and same for the XBoxes). Your career mode, co-op and others will not.

Lillie

Game doesn't look next-gen in any way. Have they said anything regarding footage for next-gen? (not talking about their path to upgrading to next-gen but footage).

Zoro7

Banned
Played the beta and I’m digging the changes they made to career mode. Looking forward to it!

shubik

Played the beta and I’m digging the changes they made to career mode. Looking forward to it!

Can you elaborate a little bit more on that? I love playing the career mode and I thought the changes in the video sounded rather small. Would love to hear your personal opinion on that.

Zoro7

Banned
Can you elaborate a little bit more on that? I love playing the career mode and I thought the changes in the video sounded rather small. Would love to hear your personal opinion on that.

The fact that you can train more than 5 people at a time, you can loan with option to buy, jump into sim games at any point and most important for me you can change the position of a player. It can take a while depending on how suited a player is to the new position.

Sleepwalker

I wonder if counter attack is op, 20 was the worst fifa ever imo

Having played the beta for a couple weeks, this plays very similar to FIFA 20 and the META will still be very possession based. Through balls work better and defending is a bit harder overall, but not much difference all in all. Firmly planted in the 20.5 camp as of beta build.

Hopefully the next gen version will see more change but I'm not holding my breath. This year was always gonna be a wash with new systems coming out.

Last edited:

JLB

Banned
They dont even made a demo this year. This FIFA is fucked up. Will wait to 22.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrS

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Don't blame EA.

All of those retailer magazines are money grabs. The retailer puts together Christmas booklets, Costco Connections magazines and other literature and they try to see how many suppliers sign up for big money.

EA and the Smyth's store agreed to a transaction where EA pays them $$$ and Smyth's put the ad in the booklet. Now if EA and Smyth's agreed to a different ad, but Smyth's messed up putting this Ultimate Team ad, that's on the the store who screwed up the layout. Not EA

But I don't buy that possibility.

Now if EA top management doesn't want Ultimate Team ads advertised in toy mags, but the account manager and Smyth's head office guy did a deal for this, then ya EA can be blamed for trying to promote a scummy kind of ad. But Smyth's also agreed to do it.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

DonJorginho

Banned
This is the best feeling FIFA in years, the AI actually pose some threat now, players have weight to them, crossing finally feels good again, and Career Mode is finally getting the attention it deserves.

The 10 Hour trial seemed to fly by, this could be a welcome FIFA indeed, hoping they don't ruin it with Title Updates once the FUT sweats start crying.

NeonDelta

Played a few hours last night on the EA play trial. really enjoying career mode which is the only mode I really play.

Will probably pick up the series x version at launch now

Top Bottom