• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight at Disneyland

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

CyberPanda

Banned
Hope they were all identified, charged, and banned from the property for life. It takes a special kind of mental defective to take part in such a scene around your kids at what’s supposed to be one of the happiest places on Earth.
Yep. Life ban! They can go to universal theme park next and get banned there too lol

Ovek

7Member7
I would have thought of all places that Disney security would have descended on the scene within seconds.

Reactions: 888

So many great things about this video, but I think my favourite moment is when mama went down all dramatically.

I laughed at that. Mommas down!!!!!!

I love when they start repeating What they are saying like their record is scratched up.

Pallas

I think they knew each other? It seems like the guy in the red shirt told the bigger lady in the white shirt to get the fuck out of the house...

Oh and I think the fight started because someone’s daughter was disrespected and the bigger girl spat in that guys face.

JimiNutz

Banned
Lol wait a minute. The girl in the tan and the guy in the red were together then he beat her up wtf lol

That's what it looked like to me as well.
Apparently the girl in the tan hit his Mom (I'm guessing the whale that went down first time?)
It looked like she was trying to help out pink shirt though?

The only people who caught a beating in this brawl were the women. Classy.

quickwhips

When keeping it real goes wrong. It’s so fucked up the people in the video don’t have morals or respect for the people who are on vacation.

Holy shit, there's something about two big dudes initiating a fight outside of a goofy-ass looking blue cartoon house that elicited a huge fucking guffaw from me.

Shit got dark halfway through though, jesus!

Last edited:

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
They should have LA only days and ban locals the rest of the time. The worst people at Disney are those who didn't have to spend any money other than a discount local pass.

How on earth does someone get such a disgusting fat ass like the woman at the start

Also shame on everyone involved to do that infront of children.

bronk

Banned
I'm sorry but that was hilarious.

Those poor kids see this on the daily I bet. That part is a bummer though.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
idgi this type of shit happens all the time. do you people not know anybody with kids or something? have you never been to a grocery store or strip mall in America? dont really understand the fascination w this. its same old dumb Jerry Springer shit but in a 2019 theme park instead of a 90s trailer park. laughing at domestic issues, wow what a thrill.

theme parks by nature drive people insane. they have crazy strict rules. they cost tons of money. there is all this pressure for people to have a good time and spend even more money. it's like a weird captialist torture chamber.

How do these dummies afford expensive vacations at Disney?
are we supposed to pretend wealthy people never act like idiots? or is this a race thing? here is a lot of racist bullshit in this thread. yes a middle class suburban family can afford tickets. do they look poor to you? their clothes are pretty middle class. is it that they are black? why is it so unbelievable that a black middle class family could afford tickets to a theme park? do you live in Europe or somewhere where no black people live? what is your reasoning here?

honestly a lot of racist/classist bullshit in this thread.

Last edited:

Silent Duck

the one with the goofy long blonde hair?
Was that a cameo from “It’s Ma’am!”?

tGHmjWh.gif

Top Bottom