• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight at Disneyland

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
honestly a lot of racist/classist bullshit in this thread.

It's not about race, it's about social economics. These are not not middle class people. Middle class people have something to lose. They have careers and mortgages, they do not risk going to jail and losing everything (job, house, family) by fighting in public in full view of cameras and strangers. These people are probably LA locals - they have nothing to lose, they are at the bottom of the social economic ladder. They could just as easy be white trash doing the same thing, it's not about skin color.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
idgi this type of shit happens all the time. do you people not know anybody with kids or something? have you never been to a grocery store or strip mall in America? dont really understand the fascination w this. its same old dumb Jerry Springer shit but in a 2019 theme park instead of a 90s trailer park. laughing at domestic issues, wow what a thrill.
This thread bothers you for the wrong reasons. Rather than be disgusted by our culture you point fingers at the viewer rather than the people acting like fools and the people that record this kind of shit all the time.

idgi this type of shit happens all the time. do you people not know anybody with kids or something? have you never been to a grocery store or strip mall in America? dont really understand the fascination w this. its same old dumb Jerry Springer shit but in a 2019 theme park instead of a 90s trailer park. laughing at domestic issues, wow what a thrill.

theme parks by nature drive people insane. they have crazy strict rules. they cost tons of money. there is all this pressure for people to have a good time and spend even more money. it's like a weird captialist torture chamber.

are we supposed to pretend wealthy people never act like idiots? or is this a race thing? here is a lot of racist bullshit in this thread. yes a middle class suburban family can afford tickets. do they look poor to you? their clothes are pretty middle class. is it that they are black? why is it so unbelievable that a black middle class family could afford tickets to a theme park? do you live in Europe or somewhere where no black people live? what is your reasoning here?

I've been all over the world. I've never seen two men assaulting women and each other in broad daylight at a tourist attraction. All in all, your post is weird. Not one mention of the scumbags breaking the law, beating up each other and women, and doing it all in front of kids.

oagboghi2

theme parks by nature drive people insane. they have crazy strict rules. they cost tons of money. there is all this pressure for people to have a good time and spend even more money. it's like a weird captialist torture chamber.

are we supposed to pretend wealthy people never act like idiots? or is this a race thing? here is a lot of racist bullshit in this thread. yes a middle class suburban family can afford tickets. do they look poor to you? their clothes are pretty middle class. is it that they are black? why is it so unbelievable that a black middle class family could afford tickets to a theme park? do you live in Europe or somewhere where no black people live? what is your reasoning here?

Dude, stop pretending like that shit was normal.

"Haven't you ever been to a grocery store before. Grown men beat up women at theme parks all the time" Fuck outta here.:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Zangiefy360

Banned
repezhnrx3fwudpytynh.jpg

"CALLLLLLLLLLLLM DOWWWWWWWWWWN!"

McCheese

Edit: Holy shit, YouTube subtitles it as "Clapping" when he slaps her on the face.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: 888

manfestival

Yep not surprised at all. Orlando is a crazy town and I am in the thick of it. I watched the video without sound. I kinda want to watch it again with sound but dude in the pink shirt is crazy

those two dudes must feel real good hitting women like that... smh

please tell me both parties got kicked out of the park.

Night.Ninja

Banned
When keeping it real goes wrong. It’s so fucked up the people in the video don’t have morals or respect for the people who are on vacation.

If someone claps my mother at Disneyland, fuck your vacation

Its neogaf not surprising.

If someone put hands on my mother and spat in my face I can’t say I would act any different in that situation. Definitely wouldn’t have allowed the situation to go on for that long, try to deal with the issue real quick and keep it moving

I know the majority of people would stand there like

im-calling-the-cops-20301100.png

But hey it is what it is

highrider

Banned

Give me a break dude, if you want to extrapolate racism or classism have at it but don’t involve me. If you start fighting in a theme park, you’re a dumbass. Regardless of socioeconomic standing or race. Usually, dumbasses aren’t earning a lot, I know it’s a crazy concept. I’ve been to dozens of theme parks, yet to see a family involved in a fight, but apparently this is something that happens all the time and anyone could could be driven to insanity at theme parks 😂

ExpandKong

Banned

If someone put hands on my mother and spat in my face I can’t say I would act any different in that situation. Definitely wouldn’t have allowed the situation to go on for that long, try to deal with the issue real quick and keep it moving

But hey it is what it is

Oooh tell us more about how quickly you’d handle the situation and how everyone else is a weenie. Would you knock a man out in one punch without even breaking stride and then go buy an overpriced corn dog while everyone clapped?

What if it was a woman who put hands on your mother, would you stick to bodyblows only?

quickwhips

But hey it is what it is
If people had some respect for the building and everyone in that place that shit wouldn’t have happened. I have no clue what clapped means.

Ten_Fold

Give me a break dude, if you want to extrapolate racism or classism have at it but don’t involve me. If you start fighting in a theme park, you’re a dumbass. Regardless of socioeconomic standing or race. Usually, dumbasses aren’t earning a lot, I know it’s a crazy concept. I’ve been to dozens of theme parks, yet to see a family involved in a fight, but apparently this is something that happens all the time and anyone could could be driven to insanity at theme parks 😂
True, I’ve been to Disneyland 3 different times in Anaheim, and took a trip to universal in Orlando and never seen anyone fight or even yell. It’s costly to take a trip I paid for me and my fiancé and spent around $600 so yeah they had money. Anyways I don’t think your comment was racist it’s pretty odd to see a fight and women getting hit. I’ve lived in the hood for a good amount of time my cousins have that same mentality....well we haven’t talked to our cousins in well over 10 years because that ghetto mentality is played out makes my people look worse.

TrainedRage

Banned
Imagine being so high on yourself you hit women closed fisted in a children's park.

I don't care wtf happened. Don't hit women.

I hope they get some free counseling. They are going to need it.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Also, this is a super confusing fight. Were all these people together? Was this one family? The girl he tee’s off on seems to be his girlfriend?

Yep, they're all family. Highly dysfunctional! I'm so glad neither of my families are like this!

TheZink

Thankfully none of these people have a clue how to actually fight or inflict much damage because the guy in pink is a big dude. He could do some serious damage if he knew what he was doing.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I see milder versions of this stuff every time I'm in the parks. It's stressful, usually hot, long lines, no one is getting much rest, usually lots of alcohol is at play. Ugh, meltdown city!

Can't wait to go back :p

Petrae

They were from the same family?
rsz_cosby_1.png

They were “uncooperative”? What a shock.

Well, the one good thing from the currently acceptable WorldStar culture we live in today is that the cops have video evidence to investigate and can make the lives of some of these degenerates uncomfortable or worse.

The optics for DisneyLand are terrible, too, with lots of criticism of the park’s security and delay in acting. As the story spreads to more mainstream press outlets, it’s only going to get worse.

Night.Ninja

Banned
Oooh tell us more about how quickly you’d handle the situation and how everyone else is a weenie. Would you knock a man out in one punch without even breaking stride and then go buy an overpriced corn dog while everyone clapped?

What if it was a woman who put hands on your mother, would you stick to bodyblows only?

Anybody can get It when mother is involved.

tumblr_mxiob2Yozm1qkoopko1_400.gif

I don’t subscribe to the dont hit women agenda, I believe in no body should be hitting anyone. If someone feels they can put there hands on someone else be prepared for the repercussions regardless of that persons gender

The aim is to live in a world of equality right ? Fighting for equal rights but don’t want equal rights 🤷‍♀️

But if someone put there hands on my mother
steven_seagal_gives_martial_arts_masterclass_in_russia_25th_may_2015-1.gif

Top Bottom