• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight at Disneyland

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date
D--qX41WwAI7z9e.jpg:large

highrider

Banned
If someone claps my mother at Disneyland, fuck your vacation

Its neogaf not surprising.

If someone put hands on my mother and spat in my face I can’t say I would act any different in that situation. Definitely wouldn’t have allowed the situation to go on for that long, try to deal with the issue real quick and keep it moving

I know the majority of people would stand there like

im-calling-the-cops-20301100.png

But hey it is what it is

Billy B! I’m sure you would have beat everyone down in seconds and made a smooth exit, but remember most humans are far less amazing than you.

Anybody can get It when mother is involved.

tumblr_mxiob2Yozm1qkoopko1_400.gif

I don’t subscribe to the dont hit women agenda, I believe in no body should be hitting anyone. If someone feels they can put there hands on someone else be prepared for the repercussions regardless of that persons gender

The aim is to live in a world of equality right ? Fighting for equal rights but don’t want equal rights 🤷‍♀️

But if someone put there hands on my mother
steven_seagal_gives_martial_arts_masterclass_in_russia_25th_may_2015-1.gif
latest

TrainedRage

Banned
I wish I was there. Im a pro at breaking up/ stopping fights.
Its a bit disappointing seeing all those people just circle around and watch.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
WORLD STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent filled excuse for a human: "imma bout to go to jail tonight! I ready to go to jail, neighborhood crip bruh"!!!!

Everyone: we know
He's gonna get that real gangsta respect for hitting women in Toon Town.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Women in the video conceded to the pink shirt guy, and if you got money you should enjoy it. I don't know if this exactly shocking either with today's heat.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I was there. Im a pro at breaking up/ stopping fights.
Its a bit disappointing seeing all those people just circle around and watch.
Bull! Last time you just stood in the corner vaping.

RedVIper

Banned
This don't hit woman mentality is kinda stupid. Any situation where it's acceptable to hit a guy, it's also acceptable to hit a girl.

That means:
Self de fence.
A good friend of yours 😅

This don't hit woman mentality is kinda stupid. Any situation where it's acceptable to hit a guy, it's also acceptable to hit a girl.

That means:
Self de fence.
A good friend of yours 😅
I don't disagree with you but depending on who you're in front of, hitting a woman, even if she is hitting you, means you're getting your ass beat by a gang of dudes or even worse somehow come out with criminal charges. It's shitty but that's just how it is, especially here in the south.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

That means:
Self de fence.
A good friend of yours 😅
You’re wrong.

It’s about not hitting people who are weaker than you because you can cause a great deal more damage to their body than they can defend against. Damage than can affect them for the rest of their lives, or take it.

It’s the same reason you don’t hit a child.

There are some cases where it’s ok to hit a woman, but that’s only acceptable when it’s clearly a self defense scenario. Which is obviously not what happened in this video with the guy trying to knock out the women.

Last edited:

Barsinister

Banned
What the fuck is that white girl wearing? A teal shirt and purple skirt with leggins? What year is this?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

That means:
Self de fence.
A good friend of yours 😅
Male Feminist custom title soon

The saddest part of this video is that they're all family. You just know pink shirt dude beats on them all the time. If this is how he act's at Disneyland. Imagine him at home. I hope those kids can be removed from that environment.

h00ters

I couldn't tell you which side any of these people were on... Looks like they all had a go at each other at some point.

M.W.

So some black people fought and you label them as a criminal gang? I think you know how this looks.

Someone mentioned they were throwing around the word cryps and what not. I was joking anyway, Disneyland is heaven.

RedVIper

Banned
You’re wrong.

It’s about not hitting people who are weaker than you because you can cause a great deal more damage to their body than they can defend against. Damage than can affect them for the rest of their lives, or take it.

It’s the same reason you don’t hit a child.

There are some cases where it’s ok to hit a woman, but that’s only acceptable when it’s clearly a self defense scenario. Which is obviously not what happened in this video with the guy trying to knock out the women.

You said I'm wrong, but then just agree with me.

Yeah if someone is significantly weaker that me I can probably defend myself without hurting them. But that applies to men who are weaker as well, so again, the don't hit woman mentality is stupid.

Top Bottom