• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight at Disneyland

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

DESTROYA

They were from the same family?
rsz_cosby_1.png

How could they not have video evidence?
Pretty sure there’s security cams everywhere, not only for stupid shit like this but for Disney to protect itself from frivolous lawsuits and false claims.I smell BS.

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

So some black people fought and you label them as a criminal gang? I think you know how this looks.
I wouldn’t just call them criminal, but the guy in red is a crip, you can tell the way he talks if you’ve been around anyone that’s crip/blood,piru.

Zangiefy360

Banned
Any word on if Disney is cooperating with the police or that they've banned these people from the park yet?

I haven't seen any evidence they've taken any action yet. Are they protecting a woman beater just because he's black?

Pagusas

Elden Member
Any word on if Disney is cooperating with the police or that they've banned these people from the park yet?

I haven't seen any evidence they've taken any action yet. Are they protecting a woman beater just because he's black?
Why would Disney make any statement about an ongoing investigation?

Zangiefy360

Banned
Why would Disney make any statement about an ongoing investigation?

They should absoutely make a statement about what they've done and planning to do because it's an extremely public controversy and the video does not give any confidence to parkgoers that they have the ability to respond quickly to violent situations at their park.

Banning them does not require an ongoing investigation, FYI.

Alfen Dave

Kek
It's a miracle I didn't hear any ''Wooorrrllld Staaaarrr'' in the background.

Felt like I was watching a clip from the Boondocks tbh.

CharlesMorgan

Neo Member
This fight is more interesting than any of the rides at Disney, especially Galaxies Edge. Smugglers run looks awful, this looks interesting and horrifying.

Alfen Dave

Who the fuck hits a woman?

Please stop with that narrative.
Nobody should not be hitting anybody.

The fat women in white could probably overpower and so if she started a fight with me, I'd have to start have throwing punches in retaliation.

buizel

Banned
I was praying it was a fight between Mickey and Donald or something. Just imagine Mickey curbstomping Donald

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
That's a bold strategy, Cotton...
It's what typically happens with domestics.
Shit like this happens in people's homes everyday. Most people know to not do it in public though.
While they deserve a lot of shit for what they did, they gain an ounce of respect from me for this.

I was at Disney in Japan earlier this year. The lines for all the rides were of course insane. Thousands of people. Yet, so quiet. No trash on the ground. Everyone dressed appropriately. Long lines had order.

This is a sad video.

CyberPanda

Banned
I was at Disney in Japan earlier this year. The lines for all the rides were of course insane. Thousands of people. Yet, so quiet. No trash on the ground. Everyone dressed appropriately. Long lines had order.

This is a sad video.
That's because Japan is a homogenous society, and they follow rules.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
No, that can't be true. I downloaded this app called Yakooza or something and there were people doing all kinds of anti-social and even criminal things.
Just because some level of criminality exists doesn’t mean the point you are trying to debunk is wrong, I.e. that public behavior in Japan is generally very ordered and the majority of people follow a strict set of rules. I’m not a weeb, just want to point out how fallacious your post was.

Have a great evening.

nush

Gold Member
Just because some level of criminality exists doesn’t mean the point you are trying to debunk is wrong, I.e. that public behavior in Japan is generally very ordered and the majority of people follow a strict set of rules. I’m not a weeb, just want to point out how fallacious your post was.

Have a great evening.

It. was. a. joke.

Wow, that's some ghetto ass shit.

But whatever, people fight about dumb shit all of the time. I recently read about two guys arguing over a parking spot, one guy pushed the other guy down to the ground, and the grounded guy whipped out his gun and shot the man in the chest. That's insane. People do the dumbest shit. Now, that guy hitting a couple of women was quite the shock to me though.

Last edited:

epicnemesis

Wow, that's some ghetto ass shit.

But whatever, people fight about dumb shit all of the time. I recently read about two guys arguing over a parking spot, one guy pushed the other guy down to the ground, and the grounded guy whipped out his gun and shot the man in the chest. That's insane. People do the dumbest shit. Now, that guy hitting a couple of women was quite the shock to me though.
I learned about this when everyone was doing the “Florida Man [Birthday]” thing. That one wasn’t funny.

Top Bottom