• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/MutinyGG/status/763536758361456640

CpigoK4W8AAgU1C.jpg

Arturo, please. Just find somebody already. It could be EMP again. Let's end this meme.

mXugWlk.png

ShinMaruku

He knows a few people in the scene he's not quite the random signing he seems. Also for the team doing this, it would be best to get somebody like him out then grab somebody more prominent.

NEO0MJ

I actually think season 3 models are not that good compared to season 2. But that could also be related to the characters themselves.

I feel it was due in part to the budget cut/rushed schedule. Like, it seemed season 3 as a whole wasn't guaranteed at all and was probably approved in part thanks to the guest characters.

mbpm1

KI is hard

Is Robin a DC Deadpool or is it the other way around?

They don't have anything to do with each other in influence. Just mildly similar design.

Deathstroke is where Deadpool's design originally came from. Red Hood is more like Punisher in the Batmanverse.

Slade Wilson is DC's Wade Wilson technically. Although in personality it would be Lobo.
Since I don't follow comics/play injustice, I don't understand any of this. I thought Lobo was supposed to be a biker Duke Nukem.

There are 4 robins, 1 is now Nightwing, the second one is redhood, then you have Tim Drake then the last one who is Damien Wayne, Batman's son. Although legally all of them are his sons.
So many Robins.
Glad to see the Wayen brothers get work. They should do more Scary Movies.

They don't have anything to do with each other in influence. Just mildly similar design.

Deathstroke is where Deadpool's design originally came from. Red Hood is more like Punisher in the Batmanverse.

I thought Punisher was in DC. This is all too much. I am waiting for Flash season 2 to show up on Netflix.

Even though it sounds hopeful, I don't believe it until release day. It seems every game freaking has good netcode pre-release just to have it actually be shit and people flip around when it actually releases. I think it's just that people who get early copies just want to believe the hype, and part of them doesn't want to shit on a game beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom