• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Sayad

Edit: About JWong's donation, I interpreted it as him trying to lead by example. Seeing a large donation by a well-known figure when things were getting down to the wire could potentially convince a few more people to throw in.
It's not, it's sniping. You don't lead by example in the last few minutes of the donations when you have a two weeks window.
Not that there's anything wrong with sniping.

It's not, it's sniping. You don't lead by example in the last few minutes of the donations when you have a two weeks window.

You can make a late donation and try to encourage others to do the same simultaneously.

Chavelo

Cammy, Mika, this Ice Chick, Ken, Nash, Alex, Guile....

More like Blonde Fighter V

Also, Captain Angle needs to be made into skin for PC UMVC3.

JeTmAn81

I believe he also donated a significant amount earlier in the drive. Also, almost nobody donated anonymously.

mbpm1

Cammy, Mika, this Ice Chick, Ken, Nash, Alex, Guile....

More like Blonde Fighter V

Also, Captain Angle needs to be made into skin for PC UMVC3.

We were saying this since release basically and Capcom continues to prove us right.

Dahbomb

No surprise, UMvC3 at EVO is on PS4. Random select stages finally.
Man they had the PS4 version at Undefeated and people were STILL playing it on Wonderland.

The Harrier daylight stage is legit now too and that's my personal favorite to play on.

Lemstar

dunno why you'd want to play on anything besides bonne wonderland even without the framerates

i enjoy my eyes not hurting after 10 minutes of play

Dahbomb

dunno why you'd want to play on anything besides bonne wonderland even without the framerates

i enjoy my eyes not hurting after 10 minutes of play
That's why Harrier stage is great, it's less visually busy than even Bonne Wonderland.

Don't pick the black and white Ghosts and Goblins stage that shit gives me an eyesore
That stage and Nightime Harrier stage should be banned.

Line_HTX

Alex Jebailey ‏@CEOJebailey 20m20 minutes ago

About to rep gaming in front of high profile Sports Team owners! Wish me luck.

C4Py1xCW8AAJXhI.jpg

I wonder what this is about...

shaowebb

I honestly feel CEO and CEOtaku are the best events of the year now. ComboBreaker is another big one. EVO...it just always feels like there's event drama and issues getting folks to matches. Plus the energy is dead on Sunday because of the busy schedule and venue switch. Doesn't help that reserved seating means that folks no show most of the day making the "giant arena" feel more like there is less atmosphere than a crowded hotel had due to the giant empty sections filling it for most of the day.

They don't for Marvel. Or did you mean in general? Most games (SFV, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, KOF) give you the option to use them, though.

Shadow, the last tourney he won before the ones you mentioned was SCR. I don't think he attended KiT and NEC, His streak continued on from that unless I'm forgetting a tourney.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have so many last gen sticks. If I'm not going to use them mind as well get rid of them. Just taking up space.

Top Bottom