• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 16-22

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Noooo don't cancel the Runback then I'll be out of a jeerrrrbbb.

Anyway KOF XIII is the main event tonight since Bala's back and the KOF Community is working hard to keep turnout up. Please they super cool peepz.

Also I haven't gotten my new soundcard yet so there will be random audio drops later in the night. So just saying sorry in advance T_T
This pleases me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I uploaded my favorite part of the EMP archive Kadey recorded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q18HAPR_LXE

-=Red goes off and welcomes back former members with open arms suggesting they would have to watch the stream=- -=Triforce deletes archive anyway=- LOL

I think from those two hours the stream had some good points as well as bad. There is a lot of contradictory statements both him and Red made. No point in getting into it since It really doesn't affect me and it's not as if my words will reach them and change their stance on anything anyway. All I can say is things happen for a reason and many times people do have the initiative and some control over it.

DD-11

Can someone explain to me why they troll grand finals? I understand pot splitting, but why don't they at least play their teams and try their best and then split the pot? Why do the make it so obvious?

Can someone explain to me why they troll grand finals? I understand pot splitting, but why don't they at least play their teams and try their best and then split the pot? Why do the make it so obvious?

Because they care about having fun more than pleasing the stream monsters, which is exactly how it should be.

YQdNa.png

T5ZSi.png

Please tell me they're being paid for this.

Have to be since they're promoting the game.

kirblar

Because they care about having fun more than pleasing the stream monsters, which is exactly how it should be.
Also because there's absolutely nothing on the line at that point. Incentives, baby.

You wouldn't see this if say, they split a Major, because the EVO points + trophy would still be on the line.

jbug617

Banned
Favorite Triforce stream was when they were at the Arc and was asking if there are ladies in the stream chat and if they want to see some abs on the stream. He ended up not doing anything at all.

You guys haven't seen shit yet. It gets much better when he starts going in on everyone.

His rant to Yipes about the FGC.
His rant to Rashaan about money.
His rant about stream monster > stream demons.
His rant about how the entire community is ignorant but him.
His rant on WNF.
His rant on politics.
His rant on how we perceive him.

Top Bottom