• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Game of Throws - A Song of Salt and Fire(balls)

Beckx

dat shotgun trait is mad sexy

Rest of the character looks stupid as fuck though.

EDIT: The super is cool.

What frustrates me is that none of what made the character cool in the Bisley Lobo comics is on display here. I guess this is just the modern Lobo that people hate?

Gameplay looks okay-ish but nothing really special in that vid. I hope the chain and blade feature more prominently than shown there.

Huw_Dawson said:
Go put some trousers on, jeeze.

BTW, Eliza, the Egyptian-themed character with Donovan gameplay inspirations, won the Skullgirls character poll. Poll 2 begins next week.

And all was right with the world.

Dahbomb

gill-wins2.gif

Sup fa-- I mean, friends!
Missed me~? ♥
Welcome back.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I got left off the bracket for SC5 so they put me with Umezono, who has never played the game :/

sephi22

I have so much respect for KaneBlueRiver.

1. Dude plays a one trick team
2. Is from Chile but travels fucking everywhere. Saw him in a US tourney, then next month he was playing ABEGEN and friends in Japan, and lo and behold he's in NCR now
3. He's is actually very, very good. Gatekeepers like Fooblat dream of reaching KBR's swag.

TheChits

I have so much respect for KaneBlueRiver.

1. Dude plays a one trick team
2. Is from Chile but travels fucking everywhere. Saw him in a US tourney, then next month he was playing ABEGEN and friends in Japan, and lo and behold he's in NCR now
3. He's is actually very, very good. Gatekeepers like Fooblat dream of reaching KBR's swag.

When I learned that he pretty much sold everything he had to travel the world I gained a lot of respect for him. The man is going out and living his dream

Top Bottom