• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

They all say that. Then they go back...

That game is going to end up absorbing half the scene. It's like cocaine-infused pringles.
It's true. You don't quit LoL. My Marvel play has been suffering because of it. While my friends were sessioning the day before NCR, I played LoL and went out to the bars. GUESS WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS? :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I dont want to freak out but shouldnt Spooky stream be up already? Im used to time my dinner with spooky's stream ... and im pretty hungry right now.

MrDaravon

Yeah, this is weird (Stream is up but just placeholder Big Two image and music). Wonder if it's just a weird one-off, or if Sp00ky was having problems with own3d, or maybe Twitch got their stuff figured out for him or what. Will be interesting.

Spooky just went live ... on Twitch?

http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

1118013_o.gif

And so, the day was saved.

Wait. "Team Spooky is no longer going to be an organisation that's only about fighting games."

Branching out? MLG is winning! #esports #8.95 #drama

MrDaravon

So it sounds like he'll still be covering major fighting game stuff but probably won't be at every minor tournament under the sun, and in addition will be covering other games especially OG stuff.

imokaywiththis.jpg

I found the quality on own3d to overall be better, but their archiving was shit, so that's a wash for me. I know some people strongly prefer one or the other, but I never had the crazy problems some people had with Twitch.

ismk

So it sounds like he'll still be covering major fighting game stuff but probably won't be at every minor tournament under the sun, and in addition will be covering other games especially OG stuff.

imokaywiththis.jpg

That's good to hear that Spooky is only covering the major tournaments. He deserves nothing but the best because he's Godlike.

WOHO! AQUA IS IN THIS B****!

Malajax

imokaywiththis.jpg

Yeah. I'm happy if spooky goes in this direction.

smurfx

get some go again
i'm glad spooky is back on twitch so he can get his usual viewers and now all my fav streams are back at the same website.

MrDaravon

Does that mean that's it for fighting games after March? Because when this news first came out that wasn't my impression.

That's probably just as far out as tourneys plan; I doubt for example Seasons Beatings is already trying to lock down a streamer for 2013.

Top Bottom