• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 6-12 | Nothing Happened HD Remix

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What if your wife walks by and sees you looking at it? I don't want to hear about any real life hundred hand slaps.
Maybe he's into that sort of thing.

image.php

EDIT: I feel like I've made this exact same post before. T'is too late for this.

Kioshen

Enzo I forgot to show you my Xmas vid. Send me your YT again. Better late than never.

I never got it either. Guess I should have sent a PM huh. I'll know for next year if that ever happens.

Edit:
What if your wife walks by and sees you looking at it? I don't want to hear about any real life hundred hand slaps.
Ohhhh if that's sort of video yeah I'd better not risk it either with mine lol. She'd probably cancel a sweep into a raging demon.

Kimosabae

Banned
I only watched about 5 mins of the stream yesterday and I overheard Sp00ky say: "Everyone is at Defend the North with the exception of Team PIE, guys.".

Apparently that was a troll.

Coda

Caramel Coolatas are so OG. I actually went to the first Dunkin Donuts ever in Quincy the other day because my friend lives near it. Shit was bananas.

Top Bottom