• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 23-29 | Forever Yung at heArt

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Never knew Max's wife is Asian. So he wasn't kidding when he said he had a thing for Asians. Well good for him. We need more positive people like him around.

I'm really into Asians even though I've never dated one, gotta fix that ASAP.

Fuck this.

It's almost impossible to wait another week for a tournament full of killers after watching the Kumite. And fuck that, Daigo is going to body motherfuckers next week. Fuck this reverse jinx now.

juGm2Ic8nWGdy.jpg

Azure J

I thought this was a part of that leak people discredited because of the high number of 3S characters.

Personally, I'd be kinda eh about it. Viper being in would be neat, but no Makoto is sad times.

This stream is amazing right now
http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby

Did I miss much? Just tuning in. Forgot this was going to be happening today.

rookiejet

Lost Soul actually made it out to TSB, Azure (and the rest of you Elphelt-playing heathens). He played well but lost to Zidane I think in the 2v2 tourney

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Time for my favorite part of the post-major stretch: filing DMCA takedowns on Youtube.

Fucking Twitch. If they still actually let broadcasters set their archives to private, this wouldn't be an issue. I probably won't bother saving archives at all in the future.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Time for my favorite part of the post-major stretch: filing DMCA takedowns on Youtube.

Fucking Twitch. If they still actually let broadcasters set their archives to private, this wouldn't be an issue. I probably won't bother saving archives at all in the future.

It's an issue for sure. I've been lucky, but if it's something that constantly causes an issue, just disable your past broadcast archives. As long as it's on YT within a week, I don't see how people can be pissed.

.la1n

It's an issue for sure. I've been lucky, but if it's something that constantly causes an issue, just disable your past broadcast archives. As long as it's on YT within a week, I don't see how people can be pissed.

If you ever disable your archives I'd rarely ever get a chance to catch your steams and would lose my favorite weekend past time. Don't do it Max :|

Because this:

I missed the whole kumite, I guess there's there's no archive cuz' Capcom huh?

is more or less European life with bigger events on the other side of the pond. Stay up until 4-6am on Sunday, or don't even bother except to check a match or two, pretty much.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Because this:

is more or less European life with bigger events on the other side of the pond. Stay up until 4-6am on Sunday, or don't even bother except to check a match or two, pretty much.
It's demoralizing to work around the clock at a multi-day event for peanuts and then, when you're *finally* able to start editing and uploading videos (Final Round basically just ended for me; I've been working nonstop for over a week), see that people have already beaten you to the punch and jacked all your shit.

I'm just disabling Twitch archives in the future. This is one hassle I don't need to put up with.

jbug617

Banned
lol @ Art.

I met girl because of Arcana and lost a girl over Arcana. His ex-girlfriend opened up his Arcana Heart poster and made him choose between her or the poster. Art chose the poster.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";157910647]How good is Jacky in DOA? If he's mega top tier like in VF5 I might pick it up.[/QUOTE]
plothole: he's not top tier in VF cause his throws are butt

i am out of vodka this is terrible

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
lol @ Art.

I met girl because of Arcana and lost a girl over Arcana. His ex-girlfriend opened up his Arcana Heart poster and made him choose between her or the poster. Art chose the poster.

*facepalm*

i wonder how he's tapping into that fountain of youth if he aint tapping it period with someone lol

"add me on xbl dawg, my honda dawg my honda"

doesn't have his 360

i do have my 360, i just wasnt at home when u hit me up (brought my xbone to somewhere) lmao. u gonna be on tonight? i;m always on late night cause i'm a vulture like that. i'll probably hop on in the next hour

Edit: I be going on now

Top Bottom