• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 23-29 | Forever Yung at heArt

vulva

Man, seriously, I can never bring myself to watch Wreck-It Ralph, cause I can't stand the idea of them labeling Zangief as a villain.

You're not missing much. It's a typical kids movie that panders to grown ups based on the nostalgia of them recognizing characters from games.

mbpm1

YES. Excellent comedy

It had some fucking classic moments but I can't agree with this lol

You're not missing much. It's a typical kids movie that panders to grown ups based on the nostalgia of them recognizing characters from games.

I definitely can't agree with this either. mainly cos I don't think there's a "typical kids movie"

I hope we can all agree that the American cartoon was gatlike tho

Behold

The Glory

mbpm1

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";158020759]Man, using Kara focus to make Ken's forward dash go farther is so godlike.[/QUOTE]

Or just to get in range and actually be able to hit people with his focus

Wreck it Ralph was enjoyable. Kinda went off the rails in the candy land racing part, but still.

Plus Geif wasn't really a villain. That whole meeting scene wasn't really villains. I just took it as it was their job to be villains and it was stressing them out and affecting their lives, haha. Hence the support group.

.la1n

Wreck it Ralph was enjoyable. Kinda went off the rails in the candy land racing part, but still.

Plus Geif wasn't really a villain. That whole meeting scene wasn't really villains. I just took it as it was their job to be villains and it was stressing them out and affecting their lives, haha. Hence the support group.

Yeah the candy land part took up a bit more of the movie than it should have but still probably the most enjoyable Disney movie I have seen in some time. Big Hero 6 was pretty enjoyable as well.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wrestlemania is this weekend?

no spoiling it in the thread title because people get butthurt

and I guess start voting for thread titles.

Horseress

There is a crowd sign at wrestlemania that reads "JWONG LOVES CENA"

It was Justin holding the sign

10661144_427144310777522_1044593925_n.jpg

Azure J

BRUH

I was literally in the Aftershock stream chat begging for some new Mario stages that were actually interesting to play on too. Wish completely granted it seems. Still want that Mushroom Kingdom variant though. :p

Also, I definitely peeped that "New Characters" line in the disclaimers at the end of the video. LYN TIME.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";158042851]FGW | Crouching Tiger Shots, Hidden Dragon Punch[/QUOTE]

+1

Tizoc

So this just hit me:
Marvel should let Capcom make a fighting game based on their upcoming Secret Wars major crossover thing.
Your Mahvel 4.

Also with all this Secret Wars thing and Marvel releasing comics based on past series like X-Men 92<This would be a good opportunity to release an X-Men CotA+XvSF compilation release on Steam, PSN etc.

Really interesting Red Bull results. Fuudo and Xian just come off looking great the previous week while Tokido looked lack luster.

That's what I've been trying to tell people. These guys are all at a level near each other so them winning/losing in a 2/3 shouldn't be a surprise. I think people should keep that in mind before saying so and so is better/weaker than this player based off of 1 result.

Top Bottom