• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Filip Miucin Apology 4/20/2019 For IGN Dead Cells Review

Velius

Banned
I'm sure most of us will remember the apology video from last year. It wasn't really an apology, and boy did he get some serious flak for it.

Whatever his reasons, perhaps genuine, perhaps financial, the apology he uploaded today is pretty clear and concise. He minces no words and does not shy away from the reality of what he did.

Gotta say, that takes a serious degree of courage and humility. Most people never take the first step towards bettering themselves. This guy is making an effort. Props

I can accept that apology. I believe in giving people second chances and redemption but he has to actually prove it now. I suspect he will still find it hard to get a job

Inviusx

He's still never going to get hired again, better off just doing his thing on YouTube and trying to earn an income that way.

I forgive him and all, but if the You Tube thing doesn't work out, he could always get a job writing songs for Green Day.

Or maybe Dennis Leary needs a new comedy special. While I can't feel too sorry for him, the world really does have example after example of people getting away with this sort of thing.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Well he apologized, no ifs no buts. That's all that matters. It is never an easy thing to do, especially in public like this.

Last edited:

Petrae

While I understand that genuine public apologies are humbling and difficult, this one doesn’t and won’t undo the damage to his reputation. He’s forever branded a plagiarist due to his own willful actions, and any outlet that makes the mistake of hiring him will have to deal with immense scrutiny.

Good on him for sacking up and taking this step to try and move on. Hopefully he finds work in a different career path.

xrnzaaas

I fully expect him to start posting new videos soon, he is simply clever enough to wait for the situation to cool down. A lot of people have calmed down and they will be more forgiving now. Sure it's nice he finally apologized, but he should leave the gaming industry for good at least when it comes to creating "original" content.

Last edited:

CJY

Banned
I'm sure most of us will remember the apology video from last year. It wasn't really an apology, and boy did he get some serious flak for it.

Whatever his reasons, perhaps genuine, perhaps financial, the apology he uploaded today is pretty clear and concise. He minces no words and does not shy away from the reality of what he did.

Gotta say, that takes a serious degree of courage and humility. Most people never take the first step towards bettering themselves. This guy is making an effort. Props

Top Bottom