• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 15 Has Exclusive New Content For Google Stadia

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

In addition to offering all of the post-launch downloadable content in the Google Stadia version of Final Fantasy 15, Square Enix has added something new to the game as well. This is a collection of four new challenges that can be played in the game and seen in the launch trailer for Google Stadia version.
  • FINAL FANTASY XV (same contents as ROYAL EDITION) main game
  • FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL PACK DLC
  • FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE GLADIOLUS
  • FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO
  • FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS
  • FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE ARDYN
  • FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES *Matching will only be among Stadia users
  • FINAL FANTASY XV BOOSTER PACK+
  • FINAL FANTASY XV HOLIDAY PACK+ *”Carnival Passport” will not be included with “FINAL FANTASY XV HOLIDAY PACK+”
  • Minigame collection “Crazy Challenge” (New feature for Stadia Version)
The following four minigames are confirmed to be a part of this “Crazy Challenge” feature.
  • Challenge Rally
  • Expert Duel
  • Endless Magitek Armor
  • Magna Flight
It is unclear whether Square Enix has any plan to release this new feature for other console or PC version of the game. The last update adding new content to Final Fantasy 15 was for Episode Ardyn DLC early in March this year.

Dude, I love final fantasy and have mad nostalgia for square, but fuck the way they handled this game. Good god, it will never end.

16 better be fucking done at launch.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Am I a whore if I bought all the major DLCs of FFXV and was OK with it (plus this is the only game, next is probably KH3, that I bought all the major DLCs for)? :p

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

4 New Challenges Exclusive to Stadia:

- Getting people to care about Stadia
- Getting people to care about Final Fantasy XV
- Convincing people to pay forty fucking dollars for FFXV in this, the year of our Lord, 2019
- Justifying Phil Harrison's continued employment

Sounds pretty tough

Top Bottom