• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Announced (First on PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAA

MYTHICAL CLASS CONFERENCE

Only missing HL3 at this rate, ha ha!
So this is where Normura has been at least. Now hoping for KH3... if not here, guess at SE conference

Geg

That trailer left me a bit apprehensive. Let's hope they do the original justice.

And directed by Nomura, see you in 2019

sytadel

get

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
TLG got announced. FF VII remake got announced. Shenmue 3 got announced.

I'll be eating nothing but crow for the rest of the year it seems.

Honestly I'm a bit angry at the announcement. As a project FF7 Remake is extremely high on my interest list but this just reeks of another SE game announced wayyyy too early unless they can show at SE presser that this is in fact an actual game that exists. Like if this is 2017+ title as apparently some rumour said it should have been revealed next year earliest.

As for the game itself I fear for the worst and hope for the best. Mostly I'm worried about all the silly moments and the ''vibe'' of FF7 and how SE will plan to do it.

Lulubop

"coming first to ps4" so it's obviously just a timed exclusive. most like pc/ps4 like almost everything they've been showing

Well I mean 15 doesn't even have a confirmed PC release, but FF7 has always been on PC. So I mean, I'm not sure what direction they're gonna go with releasing this.

jrush64

Banned
As much as I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. We havent even gotten KH3 yet or FF15. When can we expect this, 2020??

I don't want to get excited... Arrrrgh. It's too hard not to be excited.

RPGCrazied

This isn't going to come out for a long time. I'm hoping if CyberConnect2 is really doing it, they can get it out in a reasonable time frame. Cause damn, do we really have to wait years for this? So close.

Zukuu

Banned
I actually got teary. Not sure whether I like a FULL mew remake more instead of a just "visual remake", but I'm stroked.

sono

Gold Member
I actually had tears twice during this Sony conference now.(the TLG was the other)

Pack it up, I cant take any more

Cagey

Banned
I'm going to wake up tomorrow and swear to god I dreamt all of today.

I teared up at the Cloud reveal.

I'm levels of excitement I didn't think possible anymore from video games.

Dark_castle

I wonder how they're going to handle the world map? That's one of the first thing that jumped into my mind that challenges the idea of a remake.

Oh and the crossdressing scene.

I was running on hype fumes all day. Now, w/ TLG and FF7 actually announced, I can slow down a bit and reflect.

The trailer looked damn good. The tone of it, the atmosphere, the staff they have on it.

Could actually deliver....

I can't make up my mind what I'd like to see w/ the battle system. Has to be updated somewhat, but I think something like FF X-2's fast ATB would be best (as opposed to going full action).

ShogunX

So fucking stoked. One of the best games I've ever played getting a much needed remake.

Suprised it isnt exclusive but it makes absolutenly zero difference to me either way. So glad we finally have this confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom