• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Announced (First on PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else hopes they don't touch the gameplay? I want it to play the same. I don't want some new gameplay or anything. Just have everything exactly the same, but with better graphics. Please.

Juicy Bob

cppH428.gif

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Please don't be a staight 1:1 remake
Please add elements from the Compilation
Please add at least 1 extra "regular battle" theme ala Crisis Core

Vbrasa

Sorry guys, I just woke up from some dream that lots of great things were happening... at least, I think it was a dream...

Swag

Am I the only one who watched that trailer and thought they were making a real sequel to FF7, the language in that trailer was a little misleading.

Also thought this at first, until I saw the remake at the end, but I couldn't see how it would work considering how they've taken the story.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I need more info on how far they'll go on the remake.
I want to believe but seriously if this is full on cutting edge graphics all that needs to come with that(you actually have to build all these places for the characters to move in)... I'm just to cynical to believe. Too many ways to fuck it up badly.

Kasumin

Considering that FFXV's second demo just came out and that KH3 is supposed to come after that, does Square Enix really have the manpower to get this remake out in, say... the next two years?

I hope this doesn't become another FF Versus XIII.

Should have been exclusive. Sony would have won the gen right there. Still excited as fuck.

I just hope they release CC and DC for PS4. Hell include ACC and localize BC.

Nesther

Stunning announcement for sure, but this is years away. Nomura isn't even close to being done with Kingdom Hearts.

Nomura is not really needed for KH3 to be honest, they indirectly confirmed that he's barely doing anything and it's been running well without him.

This might've been in the making for awhile now.

munchie64

The physical reaction my body made when this appeared was really disturbing.

My hands were shaking hardcore. I'm actually kind of worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom