• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

Eww, ugly app icon makes a return. :(
But it has a christmas tree....It's the most wonderful time of the year. Imgine how we gonna rock around the christmas tree in the new event and hear the bells jingle and afterwards we are gonna drive home for christmas with our new gear and celebrate a big big xmas on Gaf.

Shouta

Luneth and Exdeath are getting Ability Enhancements next update in JP. =o

Bartz, Nine, Charlotte, and Hayate too. Sick!

chrono01

But it has a christmas tree....It's the most wonderful time of the year. Imgine how we gonna rock around the christmas tree in the new event and hear the bells jingle and afterwards we are gonna drive home for christmas with our new gear and celebrate a big big xmas on Gaf.
I can't wait to get a Bedile/Shadow/Lani/Galuf in my stocking!

From looking at reddit, I don't think we know what the enhancements are yet, simply who's getting them.

I'm really curious to see how Charlotte and Hayate 6* turn out.

EDarkness

Luneth and Exdeath are getting Ability Enhancements next update in JP. =o

Bartz, Nine, Charlotte, and Hayate too. Sick!

Ah...that's awesome. So those guys get to be more badass, eh? I'm just waiting on CoD to get hers. By far my favorite character in this game and I'd like for her to have a perm spot on my team. :D

Trying to level up Bartz, but damn he levels slower than hell. Only got him to 4* now. Still have both 5* and 6* to go. It'll be a while before I'll be able to do anything with him.

I can't wait to get a Bedile/Shadow/Lani/Galuf in my stocking!

What? You don't want MORE of them? What's wrong with you?

Malakhov

Banned
Havent been visiting much these last few days. I've given up on the event after getting the 100 cactuars to level Gilgamesh to lvl 100 and CoD as well. I pulled Snow on the second daily of the banner (sathurday) and then stopped pulling.

Just doing some quests for lapis then use that lapis to refill my nrg for TM farming.

TM done: Dual Cast, Barrage, Dual Wield, Gungnir, 30% MAG and Doublehand.

TM about 50% done since last week: Moonblade & Sakurafubuki for Gilgamesh, Rising Sun for CoD and another dual wield.

Next batch: Genji glove, Excalibur, Black Cowl, Power of Creation and save the queen.

Wish it would be faster :*(

Rixa

Luneth's enhancements:

Code:
Unit	Name/+	Enhancement

Luneth	Advance	Self 3 Turn +60% ATK & Self 3 Turn -30% DEF Debuff
Advance+1	Attacks immediately after casting the buff
Advance+2	Attack Buff strengthened (Extra Large)

Spearhead	250% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 25% DEF
+1	Damage Increased (Large)
+2	Damage Increased (Extra Large).

After 'Advance' is used, the skill is changed to "Cut Down" (New Skill)

Sword Mastery	
+1	Attack Boost Increased (Large)
+2	When equipped with Short Swords/Great Swords/Katanas, Attack is boosted

EDarkness

Just want to remind everyone that the maintenance is likely to get delayed by a couple of hours.

We should be expecting this. There's no reason to expect anything less. This is Gumi we're talking about!

If I say I do, maybe I won't get them. Reverse desire sensor plan in-action!

Oh! In that case, I definitely don't want a 5* damage dealer. So the game needs to stop giving them to me.... ;)

chrono01

Oh! In that case, I definitely don't want a 5* damage dealer. So the game needs to stop giving them to me.... ;)
Yeah, every time I pull I'm afraid of getting a 5*-base damage dealer. Thankfully, the game hasn't given me one yet, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried during each pull.

I really dont want to pull Lightning Friday. It would be too much trouble to level her to lvl 100 this weekend :(
I don't want her either, nothing would make me more unhappy.

Exdeath gets stronger killer passive, multiple hits + higher damage on Meteor and less MP + higher damage on Wicked Light.

Bartz gets Auto-Faith + Auto-Brave + Auto-Refresh, Wind Resist buff + RERAISE! on Live Giver and Wind Shear becomes stronger + AoE.

Charlotte gets an higher damage mitigation when protecting someone with Royal Armlet (still only 50% chance :/), Death prevention above certain HP and AoE MP Regen.

EDarkness

Yeah, every time I pull I'm afraid of getting a 5*-base damage dealer. Thankfully, the game hasn't given me one yet, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried during each pull.

I don't want her either, nothing would make me more unhappy.

Definitely. I think the game will troll me when I get a rainbow crystal and give me a 5* character. I've been lucky so far and it hasn't given me one, but you're right...there's always a worry there. I feel pretty lucky that it's worked out so far.

windfish

one more hour ...yeah that was predictable
edit: ah maybe not, was thinking maint should have ended by now... so one more hour till 2 more hours yay :D

Rixa

one more hour ...yeah that was predictable
edit: ah maybe not, was thinking maint should have ended by now... so one more hour till 2 more hours yay :D

Yeah. No one is expecting Christmas BEmiracle. Instead we all are awaiting extented maintenance info in about 40 mins time :D

Rixa

It says 22h to 4am pst. Thought it was until 6am pst?

They changed it.
BE FB said:
Greetings!

FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will be taking a short break to address various minor game issues. The scheduled maintenance will be performed on 12/7 22:00 - 12/8 4:00 PST.

Sorry for the interruption. We'll be back before you know it!

Note: The maintenance end time has been changed from 12/8 6:00 PST to 4:00 PST. Our apologies for any confusion.

Rootbeer

Banned
So they shortened maintenance then extended it by four hours

AHAHAHAHA

i fucking hate you gumi... i am always at work during maintenance and it gives me one less thing to do when I have some free time. extending it is just salt in the wound.

What excuse is there for 10 hour maintenance on a game like this... I'll never understand it.

Rixa

Well. Who was surprised? 8h + 2h :D

I just don't get it why they informed that MT will be 2h shorter. Hopefully we get more compensations this way.

Malakhov

Banned
Wow, that is so unprofessional. You give the wrong maintenance time, shorten it, then extend it.

And we give money to these guys....

KeRaSh

Wow, I expected a 1-2 hour extension but 4 hours? This is beyond fucked up.
Can't wait to get 30 free Energy as compensation!
/s

Rixa

Wow, I expected a 1-2 hour extension but 4 hours? This is beyond fucked up.
Can't wait to get 30 free Energy as compensation!
/s

Well at first it was 2h extension. But then some unknown reason they decided to shorten maintenance from 8h to 6h. So maintenance extension grew from original 2h to 4h.

Some comedy :D

Raika

Called it, for maintenance it's always original duration + 2 hours. This is the one thing I can declare gimu to never let us down with.

Xion86

New app downloading :). Nice to have a little break to be honest haha. I've got 88 Cactuars in Mog Shop still to get in case I get lucky with a pull on Friday...

Syrus

Banned
For f2p what's my most efficient options to tank up Cecil, he has muscle belt and defense bracer, but I want to make him super tanky

Detroyers authority and all HP materia.

My cecil is 7500 life and 411 Defense and 252 attack.

2 muscle belt , hp 15% and 3 Destroyer materia

Monster Zero

Wasn't it so that you could only buy 2 DA. And ofc you can't get them now.

Yea, I joined as the last event ended so no DA's for me. Just looking at the last event compared to this one, it seems I got screwed equip wise lol. This event got such shirty gear compared to the ones I just barely missed. Definitely regret middle the Halloween event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom