• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
RHEvH1K.png

The FFBE OT How To Play Guide.

Step 1 - Download the App on Any Mobile Store.

Step 2 - Play The Game

Step 3 - Earn Lapis or Purchase Lapis to spend on new characters or to Increase Slots. This is the pay currency in the game, manage it well.

Step 4 - Add Gaffers to your Friend's List. A powerful friend is the best friend. Gaffers will carry through lots of hard content.

Step 5 - Use sources like Exvius Wiki, Reddit, and other Gaffers for sources of insight and knowledge on events and characters

Step 6- Spend all your Lapis chasing Orlandu and you end up with 20 Lani(s).

Step 7 - I haven't watched Simpsons

Important Links -
Exvius Wiki
A More Helpful, but Simpsons-less OT2
Exvius GAF Playbook: A catch-all informative document listing GAF user IDs, tips for beginners, tips on composing your team, unit rankings and more!

welcome back shintoki!, finally you can edit the OP xD

put the discord channel link in the op please: https://discordapp.com/channels/260416542414471168/260416542414471168

Also, put the link to my YT channel in the op too please!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwLWX13ISaixx_p_DRAlwhg

Azuran

Banned
Bedile gets undeserved hate around here. Galuf is the real criminal considering you can draw his butt at any time.

Whales

Banned
LOL

should change the second panel to '' You got me Light-'' instead of overwatch and it would be perfect

Vashetti

Banned
We sincerely apologise for the extension to our weekly maintenance. As a token of our regret, please accept 1 lapis for every hour the maintenance was extended. Thank you.

c-murph

Extended Maintenance! So, 1700 EST time now?

I'm thinking that's like 3,000 free jewels for everyone. lol

I have an exam at 1700, so, I won't be able to play until like 2100 tonite.

Lyrian

I **guess** I'll sub to this thread, I suppose.

Great Simpsons-based OT, outside of the slight Overwatch typo. :)

Lyrian

End of an Era.

We'll never forget you, Chilly.

/salute

He left on top, as the Emperor that led us through the first two OTs.

If this is truly it for him, then we all wish him the best.

Still haven't deleted him off my friends list. Believe.

Maintenance was supposed to end at 4am. Now 8am. Now it got delayed again to 2pm? What the hell is going on? I want compensation lol.

Lyrian

So..... if we get another another another downtime, does that mean that the next compensation will be 2 Phoenix Downs and 1 Magic Key?

Got kicked out of my office because workers are reconfiguring my desk. Today would have been PERFECT for Lightning runs. This is unreal. How can a game with so much client-side processing need this much maintenance?

Pejo

Mm, new thread smell! Now this maint just needs to end already. My whole morning ritual was thrown off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom