• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

End of an Era.

XsnK4Nc.png

We'll never forget you, Chilly.

Good sign that I'm not listed here like I was for OT1, been very busy working! :p. Still got Chilly on my friends list though.

Good times regarding the maintenance though :D haha. I'm not even raged, just enjoying the break.

Nice that we have an OT3! Great community for this game since launch :).

Kouriozan

This update broke Gumi and hopefully my bad luck as well.
how do you guys check the post counts? im curious to see how much I posted in there
You either click the replies number on desktop while browsing threads or the tool button at the bottom right corner on mobile and then view top posters.

Excited for the new thread. It feels like a whole new world.

The compensation could be much better, but it's not terrible. The 200 lapis plus the daily 50 means I get a free pull tomorrow for Lightning, and the ticket goes into my wee stockpile, which means I have 6 additional pulls before I would have to think about tapping into my lapis.

That said, I was really hoping to make some progress on my Excalibur since I'm up to 49.7% and I only need to get to 60% before I can feed Cecil my moogles. So close!

Kitoro

[Obligatory Gumi Anger]

So I need 10x Prismatic Horns to awaken my Elza to 6*. Can they only be obtained through special event currency from Mog King? It'd be one thing if I had to slowly grind this out with the XIII quest, but then I'll still need to worry about getting cactuars, and even then, I'll need all these mats and more in order to awaken my other 5* units to 6*.

This game seems so punishing in awakening to 6*. In Brave Frontier, Dokkan Battle, or most any other gacha game I've played this much of, I can get a new character and max them out in minutes.

This game makes it all such a cumbersome, slow chore.. unless I'm doing something wrong?

tariniel

I think the worst part of the compensation is the NRG. The rest is meh but not really that bad especially considering their track record, but they should give us close to the NRG we are actually missing. 60 is not even close in that regard unless you consider using the 200 lapis on refills.

The only good thing about this is that it forces me to take a break from arena, which is the one thing I dread doing in this game on day to day basis. I don't aim for top at all I just want the rewards from the tree.

[Obligatory Gumi Anger]

So I need 10x Prismatic Horns to awaken my Elza to 6*. Can they only be obtained through special event currency from Mog King? It'd be one thing if I had to slowly grind this out with the XIII quest, but then I'll still need to worry about getting cactuars, and even then, I'll need all these mats and more in order to awaken my other 5* units to 6*.

This game seems so punishing in awakening to 6*. In Brave Frontier, Dokkan Battle, or most any other gacha game I've played this much of, I can get a new character and max them out in minutes.

This game makes it all such a cumbersome, slow chore.. unless I'm doing something wrong?

Well it sucks that you didnt get big stilockpiles from previous and more generous events

Weve had about 3-4 events where scoring all the discounted 6 star materials was really easy

ZangBa

Am I reading this right? 5PM EST is when it's expected to be up? Damn, what the hell happened that it broke this bad lol.

Valentus

If drop rate of gigantuars would been like in super friend summon just like the drop rate of King crystals during super honor summon in Brave Frontier we would be swimming now in Grey cactuar

But no square Enix fuck you real hard. That is not gumis fault, its yours

Lyrian

[Obligatory Gumi Anger]

Because at the current power creep on Global, 6* anything is pretty much overwhelming (at least compared to 5*s). As such, it is difficult to obtain 6* forms currently.

As power creep advances along, and 6* anythings become the expected norm for all players, then awakening and maxing them out will become significantly easier.

udca

I remember when I first started playing, the strongest character that I would use as a companion was always Shadow. I couldn't wait to get one myself x_x. Don't laugh..

Valentus

I remember when I first started playing, the strongest character that I would use as a companion was always Shadow. I couldn't wait to get one myself x_x. Don't laugh..

When i first installed the Game my first pull was a Sabin and i thought "HOLY SHIT I JUST STARTED AND I GOT THE BIG GUNS ALREADY?? AMAZI G!!!!"

Good times.

Alkez

Lool same thing happened to me.

How far we've come.

When i first installed the Game my first pull was a Sabin and i thought "HOLY SHIT I JUST STARTED AND I GOT THE BIG GUNS ALREADY?? AMAZI G!!!!"

Good times.

I pushed hard to get Locke and Celes and the rest of the FF6 crew

No regrets

I love them all too much to care that they suck in the meta

Fuck you Gumi

New thread, NICE!

Exvius been down all day long..

I been trying to get my brother into this game but he has no friend and nobody wants to add him, he play with non friends and ask to be friends with these randoms but they seem to stay away from him haha. he is about to give up and if anyone in here has a opening please add him so he wont stop playing. :)

will add his ID later when exvius is up

udca

I pushed hard to get Locke and Celes and the rest of the FF6 crew

No regrets

I love them all too much to care that they suck in the meta

Fuck you Gumi

Hahaha... Seriously why aren't they good :(

Also why isn't Golbez good?? Shouldn't he have had a 6* version at the same time as Cecil?

Whales

Banned

Good times.

lol I remember when I got clyne

then after a week i started looking up more info, saw WoL at the top in the rankings and thought Clyne was WoL like an idiot and was happy

tariniel

lol I remember when I got clyne

then after a week i started looking up more info, saw WoL at the top in the rankings and thought Clyne was WoL like an idiot and was happy

When I first started I thought Clyne was amazing and would add friends with him because he did damage AND could heal. Good ol' days. My main healer was the friend point white mage for a long time.

This update is going to end up breaking Nox again isn't it?

RIP TM farming

Please no :(

udca

Good times.

LOL! He was incredibly OP in FF6. I think that's the one I was the most surprised to find out he sucks

udca

Also when I first started I felt like I need a tank, so I leveled up Ollie.. Then I learned that not every unit could be awakened at the same level.

He's terrible, but he looks cool.

I thought Fran was a big gun when I first started playing and pulled her. Also thought CoD was crap(hey I barely remember FF3), though admittedly she did turn out to be quite a late bloomer.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
nobody wanna bite on the trust moogle run like a cactuar dune run??

I'm also thinking about a stage where you just fight as many battles in a row without getting wiped as you can. like that street fighter stage.

Good GOD, just woke up expecting maintenance to be over and low and behold it was extended twice lol.
I had a feeling it would be extended as usual but not this bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom