• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikokuno

No...fucking...way!!!

Spent a daily (down to 430 lapis) and spent 4 of the 8 tickets I got from the new Mog event.

Wowza!

IMG_1111_zpst3db4ef3.png

Is she really good? As in better than Refia and 6* Tilith, or will 6* Tilith still surpass her?

Holy shit everyone.

I've been wrestling with Amazon today because I had $10 in credit laying around and wanted to buy a wee bit of lapis to expand some of my slots so I could use my last remaining six tickets and finally do my raid coin summons (sitting at 195k). Normally I game on iOS but I figured why not, especially with the Coin discount.

Got it resolved, expanded the slots, and went back to iOS for the pulls. I wanted to use 4 pulls on the dragon banner in a last ditch effort at a Zyrus and 2 on the current banner for some bonus units.

The first three tickets were two Firions and a Kain. Blah. Fourth ticket was Setzer. Wasn't looking for him, but having 2 will be great for chaining. That left two more tickets.

First one.... RAINBOW!! And..... Delita. I know that's a "troll" rainbow, but it's new to me and I hear enhancements make him viable again. Plus, Moonblade.

Final ticket. ANOTHER RAINBOW!!! Boom.... Rem.

I mean, what are the frickin chances of that??? Not necessarily who I was going for, but what a way to end my week of really shitty pulls. Setzer, Delita, and Rem are WAY better than Zyrus.

Now off to do the raid coin pulls and level these suckers up!!

Used a ticket to make my number a multiple of 5 lol and Rainbow!!!!!!

4th Luneth........yay? 2 off banner Rainbows so no more for me.

Just got Trance Terra (dupe) on a ticket pull and felt lucky so... Did an 11 pull. Two rainbows, both Rem! Not sure how to equip her yet but I put her up as my shared unit. I think I have most of you on my friend's list already but cleared one inactive if any new Gaffer needs her.
TbKGaf: 226,235,707.

So many rainbows congrats !!

Broseybrose

Daily was King. Finally something good! Well good for as long as this event lasts lol...

I got Sozhe off of free or daily also.

Just planktoning like I do.

But I just finished maxing my 2nd Noctis. Put all my raid pots into him too, except for LB I gave to Noctis1. His is up to 9 now.

My 2 rainbows! I want more!

Broseybrose

Free pull: Rainbow.....Gilgamesh!!! Sweet!

Nice! Gilga's definitely my most wanted! Well Gilga or Orlandu.

edit- OMG just pulled my 3rd rainbow EVER with today's free pull!

Let's see what it is...

Aileen... she's part of the chain trinity right?

Awesome!!!

I see her LB is a really powerful attack!

Rob, we're free rainbow bros now!

Syntsui

So Japan will finally get party sets with different gear like RK, better late than ever.

Y'shtola enhancements look good,that Holy will hit like a truck.

Shouta

JP getting XIV raid again, kinda fillery lol. At least they're letting us upgrade the TMs from those units I. This even if it's a marginal upgrade prob.

Dandte

JP getting XIV raid again, kinda fillery lol. At least they're letting us upgrade the TMs from those units I. This even if it's a marginal upgrade prob.

From what i read they use the actual garuda fight mechanic which is kinda cool.

Also free pull: Gilbert....who? Never seen this guy before.

c-murph

This thread is so funny. For all of hate everyone was giving the type-0 banner they're sure are a lot of pulls being done. Maybe we need a type-0 pt.4 banner?

Freebie: Terra
Freebie Daily Ticket: Terra

Man, I got like 10 Terras now. Probably should harvest a couple Ultimas someday for the mage arsenal.

Syntsui

This thread is so funny. For all of hate everyone was giving the type-0 banner they're sure are a lot of pulls being done. Maybe we need a type-0 pt.4 banner?

Freebie: Terra
Freebie Daily Ticket: Terra

Man, I got like 10 Terras now. Probably should harvest a couple Ultimas someday for the mage arsenal.
At this rate the game will be n.1 on app store and we will get part 4 next month.

Kouriozan

How is OK banner? Is he the only good one on it? Tidus + Rikku still seems the most appealing to me.

i think aria is a good healer and desch has a 45 atk accessory
Exactly what Ken said, also they have nice TM if you miss SPR stuff.

Desch : 45 ATK accessory
Aria : 15 DEF 45 SPR Hat, 20 Water Resist, Skills: [MP+15%] +15% MP
Sara : 15 DEF 20 MAG 55 SPR Robes, 30 Wind Resist

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Free pull: Sazh
Type-0 pull (just want a bonus unit!!!): Sazh

...how many 20 twenty sided die is too many twenty sided die?

Free pull = Chizuru

Yay! Been wanting her blade mastery even if I don't have the genji blade. If I can get that large sword mastery too my Orlandeau will be golden!

I've got both Excalibur and Save the Queen on their way slowly so the other sword mastery might have been better to get first, but I'm not complaining. Just need to hope I can cheese Gilgamesh

Syntsui

I got Chizuru too, used another ticket and didn't get King. I won't spend tickets anymore, that Scythe chick will have to be enough :(

If I grind everyday I might be able to get the Black Crysts at least, that's one Ultima+1 for me.

Lucreto

Free: Penello
Half price: Sice
Ticket: Sice

I wasn't planning on taking part in this banner but might do enough to get the summons tickets.

Kouriozan

I'm not sold on the new NRG cost for the event, I already have horrible luck regarding rare ennemies and with less attempt to find one it's worse.
Probably nearing 500 NRG without golden bombo or that other ennemy.

across

Observation: Lyrian's old theory about the Chamber of Gems launching early in an attempt to divert the GL playerbase's NRG going into TM farming didn't really succeed, but putting Giancrysts into all the Mog King events and delaying story events might work.

Daily pull was Sice, which gives me 275%-300% bonus depending on friend unit. Good enough for a few T4s.

Muku

Did daily despite my better judgment. I was like "It's going to be Day 2 Sice." Blue -> Sice. Two in a row. Guess it'll help me finish it quicker. Not doing a lot for this anyway.

LucaMac

Got Aileen on the free draw today. What's her role? Support? Will try get her up to speed. Pretty sure I no longer actually need units, just gear...Wouldn't have pulled it it wasn't free, done with dailies on this banner and saving up...not sure what for now though. Maybe throw it all into the TM farm to feed the macros.

Kouriozan

Got Aileen on the free draw today. What's her role? Support? Will try get her up to speed. Pretty sure I no longer actually need units, just gear...Wouldn't have pulled it it wasn't free, done with dailies on this banner and saving up...not sure what for now though. Maybe throw it all into the TM farm to feed the macros.

One of the best DPS, even more after her enhancements. Has a bit of support too.

Rokuren

Observation: Lyrian's old theory about the Chamber of Gems launching early in an attempt to divert the GL playerbase's NRG going into TM farming didn't really succeed, but putting Giancrysts into all the Mog King events and delaying story events might work.

Daily pull was Sice, which gives me 275%-300% bonus depending on friend unit. Good enough for a few T4s.

I can believe this; from the vortex I've gotten 3 guard giancryst, 0 power giancryst, 2 healing giancryst, and 1 support. I haven't run it very much lately; depending on my rate of gain for the mogking I can see myself going for a couple.

evangd007

Free: Lani (guh)
Daily: Kefka
Tickets: Xiao (new), Sice

How Xiao evaded me for so long is bizarre.

5x tickets down between yesterday and today. 2x Sice is 100% bonus. Trying to determine if I need more. I need those gigancrysts.

Syntsui

Free: Lani (guh)
Daily: Kefka
Tickets: Xiao (new), Sice

How Xiao evaded me for so long is bizarre.

5x tickets down between yesterday and today. 2x Sice is 100% bonus. Trying to determine if I need more. I need those gigancrysts.

I'm using 5x Sice and to get 3 Gyancrists I'll have to use all the stamina possible every day during at least 7 days. Not counting bonus monsters and level ups though.

Almost got enough to 6* another character. Can't decide who to choose between Snow, Sozhe and Luka. I figure maybe I should go with Luka so I have a decent healer at least? To be honest I've not really worked out a team structure right now.

robotuw

Daily was Setzer. That's more like it! I didn't have him yet. Still need Snow and Luka somehow. Actually really wish I had Snow for the echidna trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom