• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

I can reach 549 SPR with Ramza but it seems super overkill (about 60 MP heal per turns)

Ramza 6 Star

FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Magi Staff +25ATK+12MAG+70SPR
Left Hand: Aura Staff +21ATK+12MAG+53SPR+Dispel
Head: Soul Crown +20DEF/SPR+5%Elemental Resistance
Body: Siren's Robe +30DEF+40MAG/SPR+100%Sleep/Silence
Accessory 1: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
Accessory 2: Ribbon +5MAG+5SPR+100%Status Resistance
Ability 1: Equip Staff Can equip Staves
Ability 2: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 3: Seal of Protection +20% DEF +20%SPR +10%HP
Ability 4: Mentality +20% MP +30%SPR

Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30

Esper: Carbuncle HP:3350 MP:5780 ATK:1940 DEF:3270 MAG:4450 SPR:6330

Total Stats: HP: 5217 MP: 335 ATK: 269 DEF: 306 MAG: 356 SPR: 549

I really need to get more HP TM.
AHHH

i need to clear out the requests list and it'll fix. gimme a sec

No problem.

Holy shit everyone.

I've been wrestling with Amazon today because I had $10 in credit laying around and wanted to buy a wee bit of lapis to expand some of my slots so I could use my last remaining six tickets and finally do my raid coin summons (sitting at 195k). Normally I game on iOS but I figured why not, especially with the Coin discount.

Got it resolved, expanded the slots, and went back to iOS for the pulls. I wanted to use 4 pulls on the dragon banner in a last ditch effort at a Zyrus and 2 on the current banner for some bonus units.

The first three tickets were two Firions and a Kain. Blah. Fourth ticket was Setzer. Wasn't looking for him, but having 2 will be great for chaining. That left two more tickets.

First one.... RAINBOW!! And..... Delita. I know that's a "troll" rainbow, but it's new to me and I hear enhancements make him viable again. Plus, Moonblade.

Final ticket. ANOTHER RAINBOW!!! Boom.... Rem.

I mean, what are the frickin chances of that??? Not necessarily who I was going for, but what a way to end my week of really shitty pulls. Setzer, Delita, and Rem are WAY better than Zyrus.

Now off to do the raid coin pulls and level these suckers up!!

Kouriozan

Did some more math and Ramza with 450 SPR will heal ~53 MP per turns which is enough for Onion Knight strongest skill (52MP).
Now onto getting more HP/DEF TMs.

Edit : found a nice build that I can achieve before Ramza gets his enhancement / Total Stats: HP: 6813 MP: 335 ATK: 286 DEF: 342 MAG: 301 SPR: 454
with a ribbon of course
Holy shit everyone.

Wow, gratz!

Lyrian

Holy shit everyone.

I've been wrestling with Amazon today because I had $10 in credit laying around and wanted to buy a wee bit of lapis to expand some of my slots so I could use my last remaining six tickets and finally do my raid coin summons (sitting at 195k). Normally I game on iOS but I figured why not, especially with the Coin discount.

Got it resolved, expanded the slots, and went back to iOS for the pulls. I wanted to use 4 pulls on the dragon banner in a last ditch effort at a Zyrus and 2 on the current banner for some bonus units.

The first three tickets were two Firions and a Kain. Blah. Fourth ticket was Setzer. Wasn't looking for him, but having 2 will be great for chaining. That left two more tickets.

First one.... RAINBOW!! And..... Delita. I know that's a "troll" rainbow, but it's new to me and I hear enhancements make him viable again. Plus, Moonblade.

I mean, what are the frickin chances of that??? Not necessarily who I was going for, but what a way to end my week of really shitty pulls. Setzer, Delita, and Rem are WAY better than Zyrus.

Now off to do the raid coin pulls and level these suckers up!!

So THAT's where my luck went today. Hrmph!

Congrats on the double rainbow :)

Alkez

i have some slots open if you don't have me and need THE CUTEST AND PUREST bonus unit

Thought I had you already. Request sent :)

I can reach 549 SPR with Ramza but it seems super overkill (about 60 MP heal per turns)

Yeah I've been thinking that spr builds are kind of overkill. I mean every top unit apart from Noctis has auto refresh so I don't really see the need to give Ramza all sp instead of hp.

Congrats :)

Lyrian

Think I'm going to sit back and watch the effects of the energy change to the event for a few days to see how GAF and Reddit reacts to it in the medium-run.

Ought be an interesting set of observations, to say the least.

Got 3 golds in a row

Rosa from free summon
Xon from Daily
King from ticket

not gonna push any further, I'll just stick with King for this event

Celegus

Heck yeah crazyivan, you definitely deserve that!!!

He will be very strong by his own with enhancements. His TM is good for mixed dps.

Grats on the free rainbow!

Like Syntsui said, his enhancements are very solid and turn him into a pretty scary finisher. He also becomes very flexible with his weapon choices.

I'm unsure on the value of his TM these days. Maybe good as a SPR-increasing accessory on DPS or something while still getting some offensive benefit?

Awesome, glad his enhancements will be decent! I really don't pay much attention to 5* units that I don't have. Guess I should throw a Leon in the cooker for him in the future but probably gonna pass on his TM, just don't see myself using it over the ones I already have. Used up my raid coins and the cactuars instantly maxed him to 100, nice.

No...fucking...way!!!

Spent a daily (down to 430 lapis) and spent 4 of the 8 tickets I got from the new Mog event.

Wowza!

IMG_1111_zpst3db4ef3.png

Is she really good? As in better than Refia and 6* Tilith, or will 6* Tilith still surpass her?

Kouriozan

That's a lot of Rem for a banner everyone is supposed to skip :p
Congratulations though, feel weird to have stopped summoning since a few months and see people getting super lucky.
My time will come, I'll be rewarded with 2 Onion for my patience

That's a lot of Rem for a banner everyone is supposed to skip :p
Congratulations though, feel weird to have stopped summoning since a few months and see people getting super lucky.
My time will come, I'll be rewarded with 2 Onion for my patience

Just curious how much lapis you've saved up

Kouriozan

I will be joining you in the double OK crusade. I shouldn't have wasted 15k Lapis trying to get trash ass Rem....so mad at myself :/
There will be a lot of good banner going forward so good luck to you too and stay strong!
It helps that I already have Tilith, with some prayer to RNG Goddess I'll also land on Rikku with my 4* ticket.

oRRHF1Wl.jpg

Soon....

There will be a lot of good banner going forward so good luck to you too and stay strong!
It helps that I already have Tilith, with some prayer to RNG Goddess I'll also land on Rikku with my 4* ticket.

Thanks you too...if you pull :p. I have Tilith as well so I really shouldn't have pulled for Rem, oh well. I need to start actually not pulling for everyone, If I don't need the damn unit. I keep whittling away at my Lapis for shit I don't need, even though I've been lucky the last few banners other than this one. When I pulled a Queen on a ticket I should have realized I wasn't going to pull anything else today lol.

Alkez

Is she really good? As in better than Refia and 6* Tilith, or will 6* Tilith still surpass her?

Congrats. With the global exclusive skill I would consider her more black mage than white mage. Her mag can go over 1000 and her skill is strong putting her up there with the best of them right now imo.

I means she's still a red mage and her white mage stuff is very good.

Celegus

Rems! Rems everywhere! I didn't even bother with this banner as planned, I'll take my free Luneth and be on my way. Does kind of suck to not have any bonus units though.

Valentus

Reviews I'm reading online are praising her, saying she became a total monster of a unit with the global exclusive abilities.

Rem should be not be considered healer anymore. A magic attack that consider killerd and element is a monstruosity.

The rem of global is not a main healer anymore. She is a monster damage dealer and a secindary healer

Rem should be not be considered healer anymore. A magic attack that consider killerd and element is a monstruosity.

The rem of global is not a main healer anymore. She is a monster damage dealer and a secindary healer

Yeah that's what I'm reading. Makes me more excited having her in a party slot than Refia to be honest, since she seems to be very strong in both roles.

Rokuren

I didn't realize her exclusive skill did that, that sounds really cool. What about her free dual wield for daggers? Is it just to proc the boomerang twice(if possible) or is there another dagger worth equipping besides the event one?

Ken

I didn't realize her exclusive skill did that, that sounds really cool. What about her free dual wield for daggers? Is it just to proc the boomerang twice(if possible) or is there another dagger worth equipping besides the event one?

No

DW daggers was her recent enhancement in JP a few weeks ago and it got pretty meh reception. even if GL gave us a second MAG dagger it's hard to beat L&A stacking

Syntsui

I tested with Ken's Rem and yeah, I can see why some would call her a monster. She does 1m damage by herself with no chain with maximum stack.

Rokuren

No

DW daggers was her recent enhancement in JP a few weeks ago and it got pretty meh reception. even if GL gave us a second MAG dagger it's hard to beat L&A stacking

Too bad I guess, but yeah can't really argue with L&A stacking.

I tested with Ken's Rem and yeah, I can see why some would call her a monster. She does 1m damage by herself with no chain with maximum stack.

That sounds amazing; hoping I get her some time in the future.

Just got Trance Terra (dupe) on a ticket pull and felt lucky so... Did an 11 pull. Two rainbows, both Rem! Not sure how to equip her yet but I put her up as my shared unit. I think I have most of you on my friend's list already but cleared one inactive if any new Gaffer needs her.
TbKGaf: 226,235,707.

So is it just me or is King complete hot garbage, using a friend King and goddamn, best move is a shit version of Yun's normal attack that takes twice as long? Get the hell off my team.

Ken

Just got Trance Terra (dupe) on a ticket pull and felt lucky so... Did an 11 pull. Two rainbows, both Rem! Not sure how to equip her yet but I put her up as my shared unit. I think I have most of you on my friend's list already but cleared one inactive if any new Gaffer needs her.
TbKGaf: 226,235,707.

sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom