• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Rixa

How did you already get her TM??? O_O

Saved up trust moogles would do it. End of Season 1 story also gives a 100% moogle.

Well. I have played BE from 16.05.2016. I did tm farming over year (first 5 units manually 0-100). I had +230% Moogles saved so I figured why not to use it to Ayaka. Wilhelm will get new materia to his arsenal :). I stil got 130% tms.

Nowadays Gumi is giving so much moogles that I like it and makes my decision to stop tm farming (was using phone) easy. If only Gumi would boost Gold banner rates...

Didn't get the chick with the magic sword during my Ayaka journey, still need her for Fryevia and TT so I need 2. Will do dailies and ticket pulls for them hopefully. Got Goken though.

Whizkid7

flx0YB4.jpg

Well THAT'S not Ayaka. Can't complain about a new 5*, though! D Fina gets some company, finally.

So 10+1 ticket, 1 multi pull and 10 regular tickets nets me every unit BUT Ayaka from the banner and a new 5*. Yeah, I'll call that a win and stick to dailies now.

across

Didn't get the chick with the magic sword during my Ayaka journey, still need her for Fryevia and TT so I need 2. Will do dailies and ticket pulls for them hopefully. Got Goken though.

I wish you better luck than I had.

46x tickets + 2x 4* tickets + 6x 10+1 pulls and I got one of her on the last 10+1. 15 Gokens. No Ayaka, though I was after Silvia, not her.

1:15. Pretty good. But 3% rainbows are the real important change GL needs, not 25%->50% on-banner golds! Rabble rabble rabble.

Syntsui

No Ayaka or Goken. 15k lapis later :(

Who's the alternative to Ayaka if I don't feel like spending another 5k?
CG Fina next year with the rainbow rate change.

She will be on a double rainbow banner though, so the chance of getting her will be exactly the same as getting Ayaka today.

46x tickets + 2x 4* tickets + 6x 10+1 pulls and I got one of her on the last 10+1. 15 Gokens. No Ayaka, though I was after Silvia, not her.

1:15. Pretty good. But 3% rainbows are the real important change GL needs, not 25%->50% on-banner golds! Rabble rabble rabble.

Damn bro. That's a lot of pulls. Were there any rainbows at all?

I used about ~40 tickets, no Ayaka, then did a multi and got her.

across

Damn bro. That's a lot of pulls. Were there any rainbows at all?

I used about ~40 tickets, no Ayaka, then did a multi and got her.

No. Though I bought the Gold Chest of Abundance to make the sixth 10+1, which got me my first 5* EX ticket. Gave me Lunera. Not really exciting, not really disappointing. None of the rest of it was paid lapis - well, technically, 8k or so of it was, leftover from the last batch of lapis I purchased during the first Veritas banner. All the rest was just naturally obtained from events, dailies, et cetera.

Again, I didn't care about Ayaka, just wanted a Silvia for my Trance Terra.

slotmachine.mp4

Whales

Banned

wtf, 114 pulls for a single silvia. Im sorry dude. These gold rates are absurd

LuuKyK

Used both my 10+1 tickets, got every character from the banner except for Ayaka.

Daily was a rainbow... Luneth.

Oh well, happy I got Sylvia. And I already have Tilith so not that disapointed in the lack of Ayaka. Still that rainbow felt like a troll. lol

Edit: Holy shit, decided to do one last 11 pull with leftover lapis and I got her! Thats great.

Did Gumi boost rainbow rates or something today?

Because most people here seem to be very lucky. Lots of happy stories. I did a single 10+1 and used maybe 8 tickets before I got mine, my GF's account got hers on the first 10+1 pull, and most people here seem to be getting her at much higher frequency than 0.5% probability would suggest.

Maybe they are trying to build back some good will from all the troubles recently.

They did say they were doing something for the fans to apologize for how much of a mess it's been.

Kouriozan

Did Gumi boost rainbow rates or something today?

Because most people here seem to be very lucky. Lots of happy stories. I did a single 10+1 and used maybe 8 tickets before I got mine, my GF's account got hers on the first 10+1 pull, and most people here seem to be getting her at much higher frequency than 0.5% probability would suggest.

Maybe they are trying to build back some good will from all the troubles recently.
I remember people saying the same for the Nier banner where we had much more rainbow drop than normal.
I guess it's RNG + hyped banner but I'll look into it on Reddit and other forum to see.

Completed Wisdom and Proud Fencer. My A2 sits at 6993 hp (fully hp potted), 1133 atk, and 383 defense. When I complete a second champion belt the atk/def will go up. She's a freaking beast! She should sit at ~1040 atk when using pod 153 and either ribbon/discernment. Insane.

Im trying to cope with at least grabbing Marie after using 10K lapiz and 3 10+1tix and getting a dupe Luneth.

But im fucking pissed there's no purecrysts to get in the event!

I remember people saying the same for the Nier banner where we had much more rainbow drop than normal.
I guess it's NRG + hyped banner but I'll look into it on Reddit and other forum to see.

I think this is likely, hyped banner where there is definately a ”winner" unit plus a LOT of us have multiple 10+1 pulls of lapis lying around from the end of story, compensation and the ”freebie". Kind of a perfect storm allowing more people to pull,

Im trying to cope with at least grabbing Marie after using 10K lapiz and 3 10+1tix and getting a dupe Luneth.

But im fucking pissed there's no purecrysts to get in the event!

Marie is AWESOME, but she does need to have her abilities enhanced to really be ”great". If you farm the 25NRG event mission you can farm crysts (but it doesn't get you candy mats)

Time to do a few ticket pulls:
01 - Mustadio
02 - Rosa
03 - Clyne
04 - Shantotto
05 - Cloud of Darkness
06 - Locke
07 - Gilbert
08 - Krile
09 - Roselia
10 - Timothy
11 - Silvia (New)
12 - Hayate
13 - Cerius
14 - Gilbert
15 - Garnet

Welp, THAT happened. :/

At least Trance Terra will be very happy when I finish my 3 L&A + moogle Silvia. Otherwise, wasted tickets.

In a perfect world, Shadow would be top tier.
At least him and Edge can be in FFRK.

Rixa

Used both my 10+1 tickets, got every character from the banner except for Ayaka.

Daily was a rainbow... Luneth.

Oh well, happy I got Sylvia. And I already have Tilith so not that disapointed in the lack of Ayaka. Still that rainbow felt like a troll. lol

Edit: Holy shit, decided to do one last 11 pull with leftover lapis and I got her! Thats great.

I just saw your edit while I was loaning this text. \o/ Grats.

You were actually lucky with those 10+1 tix pulls to get all the banner units except Ayaka. Those tickets arent effected by any banner rate ups. So getting both Gold units with those pulls, thats some luck.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Wow, glad you finally got her, all those off-banner are crazy.
If we had 3% I would understand (1% banner / 2% off-banner)

Yeah, RNG was on my side overall - can't complain, even if it's stuff I don't have a lot of use for :)

RedZaraki

Banned

You guys are like 1000 times luckier than you might think. The ones even getting off-banner rainbows, you too are pretty lucky.

Long story short, $500 later and I did get an Ayaka.

I'm lucky to say this doesn't really hurt me financially at all, but damn man.

3 rainbows total: Delita, Reberta, Ayaka.

Edit: I'll be skipping Cloud and everything else, including limited and bonus units for a while. I imagine the next banner I pull on will be Sage Sakura, which should be after the 3% change.

You guys are like 1000 times luckier than you might think. The ones even getting off-banner rainbows, you too are pretty lucky.

Long story short, $500 later and I did get an Ayaka.

I'm lucky to say this doesn't really hurt me financially at all, but damn man.

3 rainbows total: Delita, Reberta, Ayaka.

Me with Orlandu, Trance Terra, and A2/2B. I know those feels, I know them well. But I'm happy as shit that I'm pseudo f2p now and got Ayaka easily.

Still have 3 slots open for the Gaf. 408 213 179 - A2, 2B, Fryevia, Landu, TT, Marie, Rikku, etc. Here to help.

I think this is likely, hyped banner where there is definately a “winner” unit plus a LOT of us have multiple 10+1 pulls of lapis lying around from the end of story, compensation and the “freebie”. Kind of a perfect storm allowing more people to pull,

Marie is AWESOME, but she does need to have her abilities enhanced to really be “great”. If you farm the 25NRG event mission you can farm crysts (but it doesn’t get you candy mats)
Dope. I need to lvl her tho, I got her to lvl 52 still 5* and out of cactuars already 😅

But on the bright side my Agrias just got divine ruination +2!

Used a whole (3) tickets that I hoarded recently.

Got that monk looking dude with the TM that would be wonderful for Olive, if she was a dude.

Also got a Vaan and Guy.

After that I noped the hell out of there. Not spending lapis again. Going to try my best to continue stockpiling. Currently at 9,280. We will see how long that lasts.

robotuw

13 tickets got me 3 Kamui, 1 Yuri, and 2 off-banner golds.

I might spend a few more if the FFIV banner looks bad next week (where's our freaking raid rewards Gumi?) but I think that's mostly it for me. Getting a bad vibe from this one and not feeling like throwing more out. Major congrats to everyone that got her or someone else nice!

Welp, THAT happened. :/

At least Trance Terra will be very happy when I finish my 3 L&A + moogle Silvia. Otherwise, wasted tickets.
All the super good luck got me overexcited and I did a 10+1, despite being in lapis saving mode. Rainbow came down...
Not quite the healer I was expecting. O_O

Oh and a second Silvia too, so that's cool. I only need one for Terra, tho. Right? Silvia TM Sword + Emperor's TM rod would be BiS?

Kouriozan

Man, why Alim hate Samurai, Kamui looks so cool, he never got a 6* so there's still hope heh
By the way, Gumi don't fail us and bring 6* Golbez next week, thanks.

Alkez

Man everyone is making me want to pull for absolutely no reason lol. Have no real desire for any of the units. Gotta stay strong. Want to see what Halloween Sakura has to offer.

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted though.

Man, why Alim hate Samurai, Kamui looks so cool, he never got a 6* so there's still hope heh.

Well they made Camille and a few other units 6* many months after their releases so you never know.

Pejo

All the super good luck got me overexcited and I did a 10+1, despite being in lapis saving mode. Rainbow came down...

Not quite the healer I was expecting. O_O

Oh and a second Silvia too, so that's cool. I only need one for Terra, tho. Right? Silvia TM Sword + Emperor's TM rod would be BiS?

Rem's been my secret best unit for about half a year now, congrats!

Also jealous of your Silvia twins ; ;

Syntsui

Nothing can save Golbez, might as well invent a new version of him that is 5* base. I'm actually surprised they didn't do that for the upcoming banner, even more surprised that Barba fucking ricia is the 5*.

Rem's been my secret best unit for about half a year now, congrats!
How do you build her? I hear she's not too great of a healer and better as a damage dealer. If so then the game really seems to want to throw mages at me recently. TT, Emperor and Bikini D.Fina all off banner during NieR and now this.

Nothing can save Golbez, might as well invent a new version of him that is 5* base.
I bet they will do just that, with his TAY outfit.

Kouriozan

6* Golbez can be the first amazing summoner (well he got EVO MAG 30% already) , just in time for Bahamut, since 6* Garnet is still so far away.

Again, I just want him to have 6* stats since it's just another wasted cool sprite like Kamui.

Pejo

How do you build her? I hear she's not too great of a healer and better as a damage dealer. If so then the game really seems to want to throw mages at me recently. TT, Emperor and Bikini D.Fina all off banner during NieR and now this.

I bet they will do just that, with his TAY outfit.

IMO she's probably the only real "red mage" in the game. I've been using her as my solo healer for pretty much everything. Anyways, I have her set with her proprietary dagger, a HP dagger, and a bunch of HP materia, Ribbon, and then just MAG stuff to fill the rest out.

If you're going to BiS her for damage, you want to use a killer if possible, then a dagger, this new Silvia sword, and Letters & Arms. Abel's TM is probably pretty good because it gives dual Wield and the dagger bonuses.

15K Lapis, 60-ish Rare Tickets, and 2 10+1s and the only Rainbow I ended up pulling was Wilhelm. Well I guess my DC Refia will have to do for now.

Got a lot of units to grind TMRs for at least including six Kefkas.

Wazzy

Banned
Y'all are tempting me to pull but I really don't want to lol I'm currently at the third Goken quest.

I think I'll soon have enough Moogles to finish up a second DW from my Zidanes and then I can give that to Cid. I'm just debating on if I should focus on tm farming my second Tidus's brotherhood or a piece of body gear to boost attack.

Valonquar

Used 10+1 ticket & a 5k lapis pull... 1st one double rainbow Orlandou (#4 and kinda useless for me) and Lunera which I guess will be good for mana battery stuff? Zero banner units, and 2nd pull was all trash. I knew I shouldn't have pulled but, honestly, holding on to the 10+1 this long was a miracle for me.

Top Bottom