• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Xevren

Spent a few tickets and used one 5k pull. 2x Kamui and 2x Goken were my new units. Just going to go for dailies (which is what I wanted to do originally, but im so weak).)

Rixa

Got a permission to post this to here.
image.png

Okay my Marie is max level and max enhance! That was quick.

Now to see how to build her... I still havent done any trial past dark espers so this should help I think

Muku

yolo pull 5k lapis..
ayaka..

i'm fine with that...
i have already tilith though.. :X

Can I haz your Tilith?

Edit: Who is this guy Goken is talking about? I know Ayaka's person. Not trying to say too much in case someone hasn't reached point in story.

FDC1

Nobody has problems right now to connect with his facebook account ?

Edit: forget about it, I found what was the problem

I've been monitoring the success rate of getting Ayaka on here to decide if I want to go all ham day 1. As a F2P, I have a pretty good haul of resources. I don't have the game with me at work but I'm around these figures going off my memory

Just under 90k lapis
Around 200 3* tickets
3 or 4 4* or higher guaranteed tickets
3 10+1 tickets
3 or 4 4* or better EX tickets
Around 17 or so 3* EX tickets.

Hopefully I get lucky but otherwise I'll pull so that some of you won't suffer. The amount of pulls I can do will scare you from wasting your own resources if I get screwed haha I'm going to save the 10+1 tickets for the rainbow change and I think I'll save the 4* guaranteed or better for later too since I don't value the golds in this banner highly enough to use them here. Still, I will try to get Ayaka with the 3* tickets and have a nice amount of pulls there and I can use the lapis after that if need be. I get off work in a couple hours and then the fun begins soon after. Fingers freakin crossed!

Pejo

Got a permission to post this to here.

That's a pretty cool unit. Way more time than was spent on original white witch Fina.

I read somewhere that we're all going to have access to these fest versions of the character sometime coming up, which is cool.

Any of you guys actually at the NYC fest, somebody please ask about Fencer 6*, would ya?

Signed,
- A guy that's never gonna let it go.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Haven't had much time to play today.

I used 10 ticket and did a 10+1 pull for Ayaka.... Sadly I didn't get her.

I saw via the liveticker function and my friendlist that some of us got lucky though... So congrats to everyone who pulled her, especially the people who didn't have Tillith before... Yeah Rixa I saw your Ayaka... She is crazy with +7k HP and over 500spr... So good.

PS. Is it worth to farm the current event for ability awakening crystals or are the regular Story events better for farming them? Only did a single run but it seems like only the boss can drop crystals.

Muku

Got A2 to 99% on nose. Will wait for next daily 1% Moogle. To get the .3% has been soul crushing and I don't want to continue it right now.

I've been monitoring the success rate of getting Ayaka on here to decide if I want to go all ham day 1. As a F2P, I have a pretty good haul of resources. I don't have the game with me at work but I'm around these figures going off my memory

Just under 90k lapis
Around 200 3* tickets
3 10+1 tickets

Hopefully I get lucky but otherwise I'll pull so that some of you won't suffer. The amount of pulls I can do will scare you from wasting your own resources if I get screwed haha I'm going to save the 10+1 tickets for the rainbow change and I think I'll save the 4* guaranteed or better for later too since I don't value the golds in this banner highly enough to use them here. Still, I will try to get Ayaka with the 3* tickets and have a nice amount of pulls there and I can use the lapis after that if need be. I get off work in a couple hours and then the fun begins soon after. Fingers freakin crossed!

Good luck.

Kouriozan

They are currently showing the good stuff at the fan festa.
BTW we won 10 free daily + 2 4* tickets + 1 10+1 tickets, well someone will summarize later because I probably forgot some.

Syntsui

Damage update, now that we have Soleil enhancements I tried out how hard my enhanced DKC could hit
hv76h80.gif

I expected more, looks like his real potential will be unlocked with TDH builds.

Whales

Banned

Just under 90k lapis
Around 200 3* tickets
3 10+1 tickets

I honestly hope you get her with a single ticket

then you hoard over 500 tickets until the 3% change... lol

Alkez

Any of you guys actually at the NYC fest, somebody please ask about Fencer 6*, would ya?

Signed,
- A guy that's never gonna let it go.

If they did that and don't bring her back on a banner I am going to be so sad lol.

robotuw

Well shit. I decided to spend a few more tickets, and who should pop out of the 4th but the candy queen herself. Got her before seeing a banner gold. If I ever complain about my luck again someone kick me.

c-murph

Beat a few story mission to make some more lapis. Did one last 11 pull that left me with 5 lapis left.

9Pr8QBc.png

fuckyeah.jpg

I still have 14 more dungeons to best to replenish some lapis.

Kouriozan

As said on Discord, Rubi looks great enough, gimme!
Hoping for the free daily starting with that event for a chance of free Rubi!
Beat a few story mission to make some more lapis. Did one last 11 pull that left me with 5 lapis left.

9Pr8QBc.png

fuckyeah.jpg

I still have 14 more dungeons to best to replenish some lapis.
5 lapis lmao.
Congrats, though!!

Edit : already bought all T5 crysts, this event is pretty great.

c-murph

As said on Discord, Rubi looks great enough, gimme!
Hoping for the free daily starting with that event for a chance of free Rubi!

5 lapis lmao.
Congrats, though!!

Edit : already bought all T5 crysts, this event is pretty great.

Hey Thanks. The whole event left me completely spent. I have 5 lapis left. Ended up with back to back Rainbows though. Ended with Tidus No.2 this morning and Ayaka this evening. Also got two of those floaty orb chicks. Ayaka was one of the ones I wanted. Along with Darklord but didn't get him. Ah well. Can't win them all. That Gothic Sakura is kinda nice though but I have no funds for that. Gunna save until CG Fina I guess.

Got Goken and both 3* today with free tickets. I’m happy.

Want that girl with the Magic sword though, but I can wait. The Katana is what I eventually want multiple of for my Orlandeaus in the future.

I’m sure I’ll get #2 some day.

I’m also really enjoying playing it less frequently. I’m not concerned as much anymore if I don’t pull good units. Tonight was the first time I played all day.

eggydoo

Decided to do a 5k pull since it was tech free anyway from the hackers.

Got all banner units sans goken :D

First rainbow from a 5k pull ever!

across

All this luck is making me want to do a 10+1 pull.

Someone share a luckless story so this temptation goes away.

I wish you better luck than I had.

46x tickets + 2x 4* tickets + 6x 10+1 pulls and I got one of her on the last 10+1. 15 Gokens. No Ayaka, though I was after Silvia, not her.

1:15. Pretty good. But 3% rainbows are the real important change GL needs, not 25%->50% on-banner golds! Rabble rabble rabble.

:shrug:

Did another two #yolo multipulls. I forget the first. It had Meliadoul.

The second?

Ayaka and dupe Trance Terra plus two Silvias. :|

Considering I don't care about the fiends or the Halloween units outside of vague curiosity, I could not be happier and am super pumped about this game again.

Top Bottom